Black Widow
Giant-Man
Beast
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Re: Venom v2 #22

Post by Paul Bourcier »

I added the names of Flash's relatives, although I don't know Jesse's married name. Jesse's deceased husband is BTS in the casket in the FB on 1:2.

It would be good if someone could propose placements for the various FLASHbacks to Flash's childhood in another thread...
Paul B.
Frans
Big Bad
Big Bad

Post by Frans »

I've just read Venom #22, but isn't Eric O'Grady as Ant-Man in Secret Avengers' headquarter in stead of Henry Johathan Pym? I know it's hard to tell sometimes. Or is that not possible in terms that he's now Black Ant or something. Not sure where the issue should be in the overall time line.
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by Paul Bourcier »

Frans wrote:
I've just read Venom #22, but isn't Eric O'Grady as Ant-Man in Secret Avengers' headquarter in stead of Henry Johathan Pym? I know it's hard to tell sometimes. Or is that not possible in terms that he's now Black Ant or something. Not sure where the issue should be in the overall time line.
Huh? Hank Pym is seen as Giant-Man (at normal size) with the Secret Avengers in Venom v2 #22. There's no Ant-Man anywhere here. Remember that Pym was associated with the group for a while; it was he who created their miniaturized orbiting headquarters.
Paul B.
Frans
Big Bad
Big Bad

Post by Frans »

Yeah, bit too quick. If you look carefully Hank Pym's hair color is red in stead of blond; therefore my assumption that it should be O'Grady. Also their costumes look alike much, one of the minor differences is shoulder pads. O'Grady and Pym were both in Secret Avengers for a while. But I agree the costume is Pym's.