X-Factor #32 [SPOILERS]

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Somebody
Director
Director

X-Factor #32 [SPOILERS]

Post by Somebody »

So, Five Month Gap, then (during which Siryn goes from not-visibly-pregnant to VERY visibly pregnant). Between Messiah CompleX and Secret Invasion.

It appears to work for She-Hulk (about to crossover with it) - because that in itself had a big jump before PAD's first issue - but, Paul, is this leading to a thumbs-up or a fit of crying from you? :)
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Re: X-Factor #32 [SPOILERS]

Post by Paul Bourcier »

Somebody wrote:
So, Five Month Gap, then (during which Siryn goes from not-visibly-pregnant to VERY visibly pregnant). Between Messiah CompleX and Secret Invasion. It appears to work for She-Hulk (about to crossover with it) - because that in itself had a big jump before PAD's first issue - but, Paul, is this leading to a thumbs-up or a fit of crying from you?
If the last part is supposed to occur before Secret Invasion, then it's a fit of crying. *brickwall*

Just how long did Stark sit around before doing anything about the Skrulls?

Year 24 is really squishy right now. :roll:
Paul B.
Somebody
Director
Director

Post by Somebody »

Did I mention that the impregnation itself was almost certainly before XF3 13, which you currently have as the 3rd of December, YR23; while XF3 24 (the last issue on the current calendar) is listed as the 18th of May, YR24? Five months after that (ignoring MCX in the middle) gives at least a ten-and-a-half month pregnancy - and counting :)
Paul Bourcier wrote:If the last part is supposed to occur before Secret Invasion, then it's a fit of crying. *brickwall*
Well, next issue's the start of the SI tie-in...
Paul Bourcier wrote:Just how long did Stark sit around before doing anything about the Skrulls?
Put it this way - I'd be looking to see if Xavier can appear in NA:I2 #5 in his X-Men Legacy status-quo right now...
Paul Bourcier wrote:Year 24 is really squishy right now. :roll:
Hey, I'm desperately trying to reconcile a "nearly a month", a "[less than] three weeks", a "the worst weeks of my life" and a passage of time in Nova which, by rights, should be around a week for the length of Conquest right now :)
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by Paul Bourcier »

Somebody wrote:
Did I mention that the impregnation itself was almost certainly before XF3 13, which you currently have as the 3rd of December, YR23; while XF3 24 (the last issue on the current calendar) is listed as the 18th of May, YR24? Five months after that (ignoring MCX in the middle) gives at least a ten-and-a-half month pregnancy - and counting
You didn't, but I thought about this already and have been willing to ascribe the pregnancy to a second liaison. Hey, hormones...what can I say?

Somebody wrote:
Hey, I'm desperately trying to reconcile a "nearly a month", a "[less than] three weeks", a "the worst weeks of my life" and a passage of time in Nova which, by rights, should be around a week for the length of Conquest right now
On a larger scale, I've got the "100 days" without a Spidey prior to ASM 546-548, the dividing line that ASM 548 draws between Daily Bugle appearances (before) and DB appearances (after)*, and the "two months" between pages 15 and 16 of CM6 5.

Daily Bugle (pre-ASM 546) in:
CM6 2 (1-3)
MSM2 18 (9-22)
NW4 10
TWELVE 5 (1-8)

DB (post-ASM 548) in:
A/INV 1 (10-20)
X:DWS 2/5 (1-2)
CA5 39 (13-22)
MSM2 25 [Jonah's heart attack noted]

Considering everything, including Messiah Complex, One More Day, and Secret Invasion, things are not lining up as neatly as I'd like. The Calendar is likely to remain in heavy flux for the rest of this year, until Secret Invasion is over. I'm drawing and redrawing chronological diagrams and laying temporal references over them -- not pretty.
Paul B.
Somebody
Director
Director

Post by Somebody »

Paul Bourcier wrote:
Somebody wrote:Did I mention that the impregnation itself was almost certainly before XF3 13, which you currently have as the 3rd of December, YR23; while XF3 24 (the last issue on the current calendar) is listed as the 18th of May, YR24? Five months after that (ignoring MCX in the middle) gives at least a ten-and-a-half month pregnancy - and counting
You didn't, but I thought about this already and have been willing to ascribe the pregnancy to a second liaison. Hey, hormones...what can I say?
Oh, there were multiple congresses - Jamie's clear about that in his talk with Samson (otherwise I would have said #10 rather than #13). However, they stopped when he broke it to M & Siryn that he'd been sleeping with both of them, and both of them stopped talking to him, as shown in XF3 14. And then, Jamie goes off on his voyage of self-recovery, and M & T go to France. Then they get plunged into the X-Cell thing as soon as they get back, and it's not until #19 that Jamie manages to establish that the two are even talking to him. And that's the issue the pregnancy test is discovered.