Atlantis attacks chronology

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Somebody
Director
Director

Re: Atlantis attacks chronology

Post by Somebody »

metaldragon wrote:Is someone able to check the archives and pull up the original posts where XSOS was discussed? All the details are in there.
Archive 65, thread 'Placement of "Spotlight on the Starjammers"' (Go here and download the ZIPped text file with "Message threads ending in November, 2005." Then open the file and scroll down to the appropriate bit.)
frogcoin
Hero
Hero

Post by frogcoin »

youre totally right about XSOS 2 placement, after i was reading the archive it was clear to me, by te way thanks for the link to the archive somebody, i didnt know about that and its a huge source of information, meybe should be linked somewhere where we can all check :D

about the connection between uncanny X-men and Excalibur i just recently found it when working in the timeline, as i said before:
STUART, BRIG. ALYSANDE
XCAL 11
XCAL 27
UX 253
UX 254
UX 255-BTS
XCAL 30
XCAL 34
UX@ 15
UX 278
XCAL:AA

After reading closely those, it should be rearranged:
UX 253 (Alysande finds with Daytripper /amanda sefton in excalibur lighthouse and eplains to her that Excalibur and his brother are still vanished)
UX 254
UX 255-BTS
XCAL 27 (Excalibur and Alysande found each other for the first time after the crosstime caper)
XCAL 30
XCAL 34

About UX@13 i just read this again and storm was never captured in this issue, she just appears as captured in AWC@ 4 with no explanation in between, she is safely with the x-men while a few pages later ghaur says at the end of the comic:
"and the woman storm shall come to ther appointed time, but now--- let the serpent crown be recreated and the time of seths domination of earth be hastened, Hail seth"
In fact i think that excepting Jean and Sue we dont see any of the brides of set captured, they are all collected and together in AWC@ 4

EDIT:
wew 5am over here, ill check but i think that once set XSOS 2 in that place everything else is fixed, more news in 2009 ;)
metaldragon
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by metaldragon »

Re-reading the archive post: Woops! I got the situation with Nightcrawler's teleporting backwards. He was having TROUBLE teleporting in XSOS which means it probably belongs before XCAL 37. Also, I keep forgetting Professor X appeared in the Shi'ar/War Skrulls storyline that leads into the Muir Island Saga. lol! Anyway, Kitty returned to the team in XCAL 34 so XSOS 2 must take place after XCAL 34 and probably before XCAL 37 then. I see XSOS 2 is placed right after XCAL 34 in Phoenix III's (and the rest of Excalibur's) chronology.

Which characters' appearances and what events link Excalibur to Uncanny X-Men between Inferno and the Days of Future Present Annuals crossover that affect this time period? You mentioned:
frogcoin wrote:But now when i was placing XCAL 27 the chronology of Alysande Stuart colides the chronology, it states:
XCAL 27
UX 253
UX 254
UX 255-BTS
XCAL 30
XCAL 34

After reading closely those, for starters, it should be arranged:
UX 253 (Alysande finds with amanda stefton and states that Excalibur and his brother are still vanished)
UX 254
UX 255-BTS
XCAL 27 (Excalibur and Alysande found each other for the first time after the crosstime caper)
XCAL 30
XCAL 34

This states that UX 253-255 should be before XCAL 27 contrary to what has been set by atlantis crossover so far, any ideas? :|

EDIT: Hmmm looking at the original arrangement i had at the beginning of this topic it fits nicely excalibur that way but if done that way how do we fit the problem with the atlantis attacks crossover?

The next time there is major contact between Excalibur and the other "X" teams after Days of Future Present is in XCAL 41 which takes place between XF 62 and UX 273 (at the end of the X-tinction Agenda) according to Cable's chronology.

So it looks like your placement of XSOS 2 between XF 51 & 52 is where the problem lies. If Alysande appears in UX 253-255, before XCAL 27, 30, & 34 the placement for Atlantis Attacks we hammered out still works if you place XSOS 2 right after XF 58 which brings XCAL 34 roughly in line with XF 58/UX 267/NM 91 and before Phoenix's appearance alongside X-Factor, the New Mutants, Storm, Gambit, Wolverine, Psylocke, Jubilee, and the Fantastic Four in the Days of Future Present annuals crossover, leaving enough of a gap for UX 253-255 to take place shortly after Atlantis Attacks. To look at the bigger picture, the events of XCAL 27-34 take place during the same time frame as UX 246-267/XF 52-58/NM 90-91.
"May the Light shine forever!"
Russ Chappell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Russ Chappell »

frogcoin wrote:thanks for the link to the archive somebody, i didnt know about that and its a huge source of information, meybe should be linked somewhere where we can all check :D
The link is at the bottom of the page ("Forum Archives").

watching: freaks & geeks
I can't promise you that things will improve, if we make changes;
I can promise you that they won't improve, if we don't.

Adventures in the Marvelous Zone! A Girl's View of the Marvel Universe