Uncanny X-Men Annual #2

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Somebody
Director
Director

Re: Uncanny X-Men Annual #2

Post by Somebody »

jephyork wrote:Well, he says that he HOPES it'll be corrected for the trade.
Going wildly off-topic for a moment, since this tickled a couple of neurons in the back of my brain and you're the TPB guy... remember how Brubaker said that the Big Flaming Ball of Energy being visible in the X-Men: Deadly Genesis opening was in error, and he hoped THAT would be fixed for the trade... was it, ultimately? That thread died yoinks ago, before the TPB came out.
John Simons
Big Bad
Big Bad

Post by John Simons »

I apologize if I read through this thread too fast and missed a mention, but the fact that Stark is openly drunk in this story seems like a pretty big clue that he appears prior to Iron Man #128 (Nov 1979), after which he's on the wagon. True, he had another drunk period in the 80's but he was a poor homeless dude at the time, hardly likely to be hobnobbing at a high society party.

Wish Osborn's appearence could be fit in before his "death", since it doesn't make sense for him to be appearing openly in America after that, but I guess we can't have everything...
"Jessica, whatever you do...don't contradict the continuity! They'll eat you alive! They'll. Eat. You. Alive!"
JephYork
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by JephYork »

Somebody wrote:
jephyork wrote:Well, he says that he HOPES it'll be corrected for the trade.
Going wildly off-topic for a moment, since this tickled a couple of neurons in the back of my brain and you're the TPB guy... remember how Brubaker said that the Big Flaming Ball of Energy being visible in the X-Men: Deadly Genesis opening was in error, and he hoped THAT would be fixed for the trade... was it, ultimately? That thread died yoinks ago, before the TPB came out.
I don't have the original issue -- but if you're talking about issue #1, p.2, panel 1, it's there in the TPB.

-Jeph!