Beast in WCA@ 1

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

metaldragon
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Re: Beast in WCA@ 1

Post by metaldragon »

Somebody wrote:IIRC, Tony Stark (not as Iron Man) appears in T 375 to make a metal cast for Thor's arm, which becomes the first part of Thor's armour.
Right. What else happens to Thor? Does he go to the hospital right after the Massacre like Cyclops & Marvel Girl suggest? How the timing of events like in that issue? Where could WCA@ 1 fit in/around there?
Col_Fury wrote:Sorry it took me so long to get around to this.
metaldragon wrote:place the whole storyline before XF 8 (during T 373) and believe that Spider-Woman II is given a stay of sentence for freeing the Avengers. In XF 9 Val Cooper says "Silence! Not another word! There is no excuse! One more mistake and you're off the payroll! Now get out!" It's possible Spider-Woman II was given a second chance to redeem herself with the capture Rusty Collins mission and since they blew it she took off to show up next in IM 214.
Really, that’s the only solution I’m seeing that works for everyone without contradicting too many things. There’s even a line of dialogue we can use from X-Factor, as you said.
When Spider-Woman II appears next, does she flashback or explain what she was last up to? If she refers to the events of A@ 15 specifically, then this might not work and we may be stuck looking closer at everyone else, especially Thor and Iron Man. :(
"May the Light shine forever!"
metaldragon
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by metaldragon »

Erm, is anyone on here an Iron Man expert? I'm thinking that would really help here...
"May the Light shine forever!"
Michael
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by Michael »

The problem is the dialogue between Tony and Val in Iron Man 214:
Tony:She's one of your flunkies in Freedom Force.
Val:Was,Iron Man. When she helped bust you Avengers out of the Vault, she forfeited her position.
Tony also thinks about how Julia disappeared after Avengers Annual 15. This seems to suggest that she didn't go back to Freedom Force.