Dragon Lord (Tako Shamara)

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

lkseitz
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Dragon Lord (Tako Shamara)

Post by lkseitz »

First, apologies for being away so long. I got a little behind on the message board, which meant I kept putting off getting back to it because it would have required more time to go through the new posts. Repeat for a year and here I am, just catching up on a few threads and giving up on the rest. Maybe I can keep up this time. Is there any way to keep messages as "new" for the next time you log in?

Anyway, to the topic. Reading the latest Comic Book Legends Revealed this weekend made me aware of a comic I hadn't been before. It seems they took a fill-in issue of Godzilla that had been completed, but never used and re-purposed it for an issue of Marvel Spotlight, vol. 2 (M/SPT2). Furthermore, this character was brought back -- albeit very briefly -- for the Initiative (A:I). It just so happened the same day I read about this, I went to my local comic shop and found said issue of M/SPT2 in the $1 box. Then I looked him up on the Internet and found him in the Appendix. I hereby propose the following additions. (And apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I didn't find it when I searched the forums.)

DRAGON LORD/TAKO SHAMARA
M/SPT2 5
A:I 8-FB
A:I 9-FB
A:I 8 (corpse)
A:I 9 (corpse)
A:I 12-BTS (ashes in a jar)

SHAMARA, MARY
M/SPT2 5
A:I 12

SHAMARA, PHYLLIS
M/SPT2 5
A:I 12

Mary is the daughter of Tako & Phyllis. They also have a boy, but his name hasn't been revealed. Tako apparently also appeared (or was mentioned) in Civil War: Battle Damage Report, but I don't have that issue and am not sure if it's an in-continuity appearance or a "remembrance"/photo.
Lee K. Seitz
Slowly adding insignificant characters to the MCP
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Re: Dragon Lord (Tako Shamara)

Post by Paul Bourcier »

Just want to say welcome back to board, Lee! :)
Paul B.