Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

LordZorn
Hero
Hero

Re: Avengers: The Origin

Post by LordZorn »

Paul B:

Let me approach this a slightly different way. Is it your contention(and I think your original list implies that it is) that both sets of events(A:O -and- A) took place??? If so, I will withdraw my objection...and just chalk the "Hackers' club" to an errant dimensional "transfluxion"(goldurn that Space Phantom/Genis Vell/Immortus or Kang anyway<LMAO>) or a dyspeptic bit of Volcano Taco ingested by the authors... Anyway, I think what set me off in your original post was your saying that A:O changed Detroit for Denver, implying, in my mind that you were just going to forsake the text of A1 for A:O completely. Forgive me for my irascible distrust<smile>.

Just for my information does Russ still think that the "reimagining" of the Teen Brigade will be an obstacle to A:O's inclusion???

Anyway I think you, Paul , rank in the forefront of the experts here(along with Jeph! and Col Fury) Keep up the good work!!! BTW, not that this has been proven anywhere, but I think the Angel's appearance in COH 1 might be an experimental "mental projection" by Professor X to make up for the Angel's sudden "low profile" in the crimefighting community at the time. Off-topic, and kind of a wild hare, I know...Just saying..<big grin>
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by Paul Bourcier »

My contention is that events occurred as laid out in the chronology I posted, which incorporates both A 1 and A:O. Both are valid and interweave with one another. You just need to squint at the discrepancies.
Paul B.
Russ Chappell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Russ Chappell »

LordZorn wrote: Just for my information does Russ still think that the "reimagining" of the Teen Brigade will be an obstacle to A:O's inclusion???
I'm sorry? Do I still think that? Have I ever thought it? I haven't read Avengers: The Origin, so I wasn't aware I thought that.
I can't promise you that things will improve, if we make changes;
I can promise you that they won't improve, if we don't.

Adventures in the Marvelous Zone! A Girl's View of the Marvel Universe
LordZorn
Hero
Hero

Post by LordZorn »

Russ:

I meant did you still think that after reading the discussion in this thread. I now realise that you had not made up your mind about the matter... Sorry for jumping to conclusions, sir
Russ Chappell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Russ Chappell »

I understand. I'm just teasin'. :D
I can't promise you that things will improve, if we make changes;
I can promise you that they won't improve, if we don't.

Adventures in the Marvelous Zone! A Girl's View of the Marvel Universe