Hulk Annual 6 and Marvel Team-Up 53-55

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

PunyBanner
Hero
Hero

Hulk Annual 6 and Marvel Team-Up 53-55

Post by PunyBanner »

I'm confused about the placement of Hulk Annual 6 in the MCP. Currently it is placed in the middle of Incredible Hulk 209 but I don't see how that works and why. There is no real break in the comic and I see no reason to put the Annual in the middle somewhere. Essential Hulk Vol. 6 places it after Incredible Hulk 204 which works much better.
Also, Marvel Team-Up 53-55 needs to move for Hulk as well. Currently it is placed between Incredible Hulk 207 and 208 but that can't work. At the end of 207 Hulk walks out the front door of Dr. Strange's Sanctum depressed because he couldn't save Jarella. At the beginning of 208, Hulk is walking down the streets of New York still depressed. In Marvel Team-Up, he is in New Mexico and he doesn't seem depressed at all and there is no mention of Jarella. Maybe these issues could also be moved to between 204 and 205. Any reasons for the current placements?
Michael
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Re: Hulk Annual 6 and Marvel Team-Up 53-55

Post by Michael »

PunyBanner wrote: Also, Marvel Team-Up 53-55 needs to move for Hulk as well. Currently it is placed between Incredible Hulk 207 and 208 but that can't work. At the end of 207 Hulk walks out the front door of Dr. Strange's Sanctum depressed because he couldn't save Jarella. At the beginning of 208, Hulk is walking down the streets of New York still depressed. In Marvel Team-Up, he is in New Mexico and he doesn't seem depressed at all and there is no mention of Jarella. Maybe these issues could also be moved to between 204 and 205.
That CAN work. The Hulk gets over Jarella, goes to New Mexico, goes back to New York, gets reminded of Jarella somehow and gets depressed again. Your chronology might be a BETTER fit (or might not, there might be good reasons for the current placement) but the current placement for Marvel Team-Up 53-55 works.