Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

LordZorn
Hero
Hero

Hulk in TM:WY 2- FB

Post by LordZorn »

Guys:

How come Tales of the Marvels: The Wonder Years 2 is missing from the Project??? As far as I know, there is no continuity break between issues 1 and 2. And I recall a one-panel "semi-appearance" of the Hulk(he is asked to sit quietly on a folding chair at the funeral of Wonder Man around which the two-issue is at least partially centered). Please rectify or explain this omission and tell me where this fits in Hulk's canon ASAP.
JephYork
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Re: Hulk in TM:WY 2- FB

Post by JephYork »

Please ... explain this omission and tell me where this fits in Hulk's canon ASAP.
:hmmm:

-Jeph!
LordZorn
Hero
Hero

Re: Hulk in TM:WY 2- FB

Post by LordZorn »

Jeph:

I am sorry if this confuses and/or offends you. I bought both issues because, at the time, I kinda liked the "Marvels" imprint and when I saw the Hulk's appearance--sorta--therein, I waited to see on here where to put it in my HULK collection. I was a bit puzzled when I saw that, apparently only one of the books had "made the cut". Again, for several reasons, I would like to know where the "funeral of Wonder Man" fits in the Hulk's canon(it apparently fits in WM's in between A 199 and 200) and why( either through omission or non-canonicity) TM:WY 2 failed to be included in the Project. I'm sorry, again, if my post seemed imperious or Trollish. I just want to be able to place my the books into my collection before I go to the expense of getting the issues(almost all of the Defenders and those Brit books<LOL>eg.,) I need