Lucifer

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Lucifer

Post by Paul Bourcier »

Lucifer's last chronological appearance before GR6 1 is GR6 7-FB. Does anyone know where he appeared prior to that? The marvunapp Master List has him BTS in GR5 1-6, but I'm not sure if that's right. Prior to that, the Master List notes NC3 3.
Paul B.
JLH
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Re: Lucifer

Post by JLH »

No idea. Especially since the newest GR series has re-re-re-re-re-retconned Mephisto into being the devil behind Johnny's curse... *brickwall*
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by Paul Bourcier »

I've been told that a handbook notes GR6 1 as this Lucifer's first ever appearance. I guess the marvunapp Master List is conflating this character with one or more others.
Paul B.
Somebody
Director
Director

Post by Somebody »

JLH wrote:No idea. Especially since the newest GR series has re-re-re-re-re-retconned Mephisto into being the devil behind Johnny's curse... *brickwall*
At this point, they should just assign it to a Council of Devils or something, making them all true...
loki
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by loki »

Somebody wrote:
JLH wrote:No idea. Especially since the newest GR series has re-re-re-re-re-retconned Mephisto into being the devil behind Johnny's curse... *brickwall*
At this point, they should just assign it to a Council of Devils or something, making them all true...
Pretty much what the handbooks have been forced to suggest, with the caveat that all these devils are compulsive liars so you can't take anything they've claimed at face value.