DOCTOR STRANGE

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Michael
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Re: DOCTOR STRANGE

Post by Michael »

The preview for Avenging Spider-Man 17 is up.
Spoiler:
Ock encounters the replacement FF. This means that Avenging Spider-Man 17 takes place sometime after Fantastic Four 2.
So if we're right about Ock replacing Peter after Avengers 1, then the current Fantastic Four arc has to take place after New Avengers 1-3. We're going to have to keep a close eye on the current New Avengers and Fantastic Four storylines. Both storylines involve Reed making decisions that he considers ethically questionable to protect his family. If Reed says that the current Fantastic Four arc took place before New Avengers 1 and inspired his ruthlessness, for example, then we might have to revise our theory about when Ock replaced Peter.
Jason Doty
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by Jason Doty »

Col Fury
I've been going through your Doctor Strange listing.

Looking at X-Men: To Serve and Protect no.3/4 (Features Dr. Strange, Emma Frost, Blink, Blindfold, Warpath, and Husk.)

The only 2 real clues for this is after Necrosha and after Emma is freed of the Void, So it would be after UX 520 for Emma.

I think this story would be a better fit, during the Heroic Age after Siege and before Blink appears in New Mutants no.34 which is after Schism. (I've set this story between the Quarantine Arc that ends in UX 534 and Chaos War) This is closer to publication date for Uncanny and To Serve and Protect.
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by Paul Bourcier »

Good points, Jason. I concur.
Paul B.