FF 562 Character ID

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Paul Bourcier, Kevin W., Col_Fury, Arthur, JephYork, Somebody

Locked
User avatar
Russ Chappell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 4275
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:40 pm
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
Contact:

FF 562 Character ID

Post by Russ Chappell » Fri May 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Need some help with the two-page spread of the funeral scene.

Who is the character near the top of the page, in the red two-piece, behind Black Panther?

Who are the three characters to the left of Black Widow, behind Iron Fist and Ms. Marvel?

loki
Comic Pro
Comic Pro
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:37 pm

Re: FF 562 Character ID

Post by loki » Sat May 11, 2013 10:15 am

Russ Chappell wrote:Need some help with the two-page spread of the funeral scene.

Who is the character near the top of the page, in the red two-piece, behind Black Panther?
Misty Knight, wearing this outfit
http://www.netbrawl.com/uploads/fe56eb6 ... cac55c.jpg
Russ Chappell wrote:Who are the three characters to the left of Black Widow, behind Iron Fist and Ms. Marvel?
Not sure, sorry. I think the one directly next to Black Widow with the long reddish hair might be Colleen Wing, but that's purely from the hair and Misty being present, as we can't see any details other than her hair.

User avatar
Russ Chappell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 4275
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:40 pm
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
Contact:

Re: FF 562 Character ID

Post by Russ Chappell » Sat May 11, 2013 2:25 pm

loki wrote:Misty Knight, wearing this outfit
http://www.netbrawl.com/uploads/fe56eb6 ... cac55c.jpg
Ah. Thanks.

Locked