Mr Hyde in Moon Knight and Thunderbolts?

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Frans
Big Bad
Big Bad

Mr Hyde in Moon Knight and Thunderbolts?

Post by Frans »

I'm seriously struggling with the appearance of Mr Hyde in Moon Knight (2011) #1. The series happens after Fear Itself. In Thunderbolts #163 (which happens during Fear Itself) the Thunderbolts (and Hyde) do their time hopping. They return to the present when the Thunderbolts series has been renamed to Dark Avengers. And the Dark Avengers that are gathered by Norman Osborn in the Avengers/New Avengers series have nanobots to control them in helping out Luke Cage and company.

How can Hyde be selling an Ultron, while he should be with the Thunderbolts timehoppping through the time stream. Has anyone thought this out already?
Chris McCarver
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Re: Mr Hyde in Moon Knight and Thunderbolts?

Post by Chris McCarver »

IIRC, Hyde only appears in the first issue of the '12 Moon Knight series (feel free to confirm or refute, anyone)... Is there any way the first issue could be pre-FI (thereby potentially making Hyde's run-in with Moon Knight what landed him in the Raft as of TB 156), and the rest of the series afterwards?
chris "mac" mccarver
world's angriest creative mind
get down with the sickness at
http://www.chrismccarver.com
Frans
Big Bad
Big Bad

Post by Frans »

True, only in the first issue of the series. That's what I was thinking too, would be before TB 155.

I'm not sure how this'll work for Moon Knight appearances being in LA and NYC. We're assuming that the Ultron head stays in possession of Moon Knight during Fear Itself, Spider-Island etcetera.
Frans
Big Bad
Big Bad

Post by Frans »

Captain America (Steve Rogers I presume) is appearing in this first issue, in his Captain America costume. Right before Fear Itself he wore his Super Soldier uniform. I'm not sure we can treat this Captain America as the Bucky Barnes Cap. It really looks like it's supposed to be Steve Rogers.
Chris McCarver
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by Chris McCarver »

Frans wrote:Captain America (Steve Rogers I presume) is appearing in this first issue, in his Captain America costume. Right before Fear Itself he wore his Super Soldier uniform. I'm not sure we can treat this Captain America as the Bucky Barnes Cap. It really looks like it's supposed to be Steve Rogers.
Isn't that the Cap alternate personality Marc developed? It's possible Marc's mind processes Steve in his Cap uniform. And the Cap alter definitely patterned on Steve; Marc says to the alter, "You made me an Avenger."
chris "mac" mccarver
world's angriest creative mind
get down with the sickness at
http://www.chrismccarver.com