A 261

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Chris McCarver
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

A 261

Post by Chris McCarver »

The only character seeing a break during this issue is Captain America... Cap appears in SWII 4 (the issue bisecting A 261 in his chronology) as one of several single-panel cameos where the Beyonder considers people interesting enough to observe during his visit to Earth. In A 261, Cap and the rest of the Avengers return from a sojourn into space, only to learn of Jarvis' encounter with the Beyonder at the mansion in SWII 3 and of the FAA revoking their right to use the mansion as a Quinjet launchpad. The Beyonder's chronology shows him appearing in SWII 4 prior to A 261 (with DAZZ 40 and ROM 72 in between). I'm thinking that, if Cap's cameo is to be kept in (I'm equally willing to let it be considered a thought image and therefore deleted; the Avengers Index doesn't list Cap's appearance in SWII 4 but the Cap Index does, so this one's a bit tricky), I think we have to place it just after the Avengers' return to Earth and before Cap and the Wasp's meeting with the FAA, which the Beyonder soon crashes (placing this meeting after SWII 4, going by the Beyonder's chronology). So...

CAPTAIN AMERICA/STEVEN "GRANT" ROGERS Subscribe!
[...]
A 261 (1 - 11:2)
SWII 4
A 261 (11:3 - 23)
[...]
chris "mac" mccarver
world's angriest creative mind
get down with the sickness at
http://www.chrismccarver.com