MARVELS:EYE 5

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

metaldragon
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

MARVELS:EYE 5

Post by metaldragon »

I finally got a copy of the Marvels: Eye of the Camera trade paperback and I remember the thread which discussed the placement for X-Factor there during XF 4. The thread's locked now but you concluded that their appearance there could fit between pages 19-20 when they were fighting Frenzy but there's a problem with that. In the dialogue in MARVELS:EYE 5 Phil hears over the police scanner "Mutant incident in progress at Laguardia Airport". He arrives there in time to take a picture of the "original" X-Men (in their "X-terminators" costumes, though Jean is wrongly drawn with only her face covering mask and not the full head covering one) leaving the airport, specifically mentioning that they had just fought Tower there. That means the shot needs to take place between their appearances on page 3, where they're getting ready to leave the airport terminal having lost Tower, and page 4 where they're back at the X-Factor building.

Pages 19 & 20 take place much later: after X-Factor has travelled to Boston and back and discovered that Rusty has run away. They find him "in a run down section of Manhattan's Lower East Side" being chased by Frenzy by that point.

So it should be:

Angel, Beast, Cyclops, Iceman, Marvel Girl (Jean Grey):

XF 4 (1 - 3)
MARVELS:EYE 5 (5)
XF 4 (4 - 23)
Last edited by metaldragon on Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
"May the Light shine forever!"
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MARVELS:EYE 5

Post by Col_Fury »

Works for me! :)
-Daron Jensen
metaldragon
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by metaldragon »

On a sort of related note, I discovered that Patsy Walker makes an appearance in MARVELS:EYE 3 on page 12 according to the "Sources" page in the trade paperback. She appears there, around Avengers 139-140, telling off a rude guy for calling the Beast a gorilla and saying that Beast would make a fine Avenger.
"May the Light shine forever!"
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by Paul Bourcier »

I have MARVELS:EYE 3 (10-12) occurring between 17:4 and 17:5 of A 140.
Paul B.