A 128

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Chris McCarver
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

A 128

Post by Chris McCarver »

A 128 is split only for Thor, and by MA 10, wherein Iron Man, the Sentry, and Dr. Doom have been transported in time to Earth-616's recent past (circa 1974 publication time). Thor appears in just a couple panels on a casual fly, where he spots the future Sentry.

The problem I'm running into here is MA 10's placement for Thor taking place during A 128 (please jump in, anyone that says this should stay where it is), since A 128 takes place over the course of a single night from midnight to before daybreak immediately following the Avengers and FF's return from Crystal and Quicksilver's wedding in FF 150 (it's a significant plot point since Necrodamus is attempting to take out Agatha Harkness throughout the entire issue and had to do so before daybreak), and the past parts of MA 10 all take place during the daytime. I'm thinking, taking into consideration where the Thing and Spider-Man (whose past selves also appear in MA 10) have MA 10 placed, and the fact that Thor was embroiled in a lot of consecutive events (the wedding in FF 150, which itself precedes the Thing's MA 10 appearance in his chronology, the events of A 128, which directly lead into the team's next encounter with Kang as seen in A 129 and GSA 2, the latter of which ended with the Swordsman's death), I think the best spot for this appearance is between GSA 2 and A 130 (the events of which include Swordsman's funeral in Vietnam), since the narration states there's a two-day gap between the two.

Thus...

THOR/"DR. DONALD BLAKE"/"SIGURD JARLSON II"/"JAKE OLSON"/"LOREN OLSON" [ASGARDIAN]
[...]
FF 150
A 128 <--remove
MA 10 <--move from here
A 128
A 129
GSA 2
MA 10 <--move to here
A 130
[...]
chris "mac" mccarver
world's angriest creative mind