Marvel Age Annual #4

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

metaldragon
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Marvel Age Annual #4

Post by metaldragon »

I noticed the M/AGE@ 4 story was missing from the X-Men's chronology. Was their appearance treated as just being in Wolverine's head? According to the story, Wolverine walks into the Princess Bar and they're waiting for him, then they teleport off together. Between the 2nd last and last panels, Wolverine changes from his Patch clothes into his X-Men costume. If we match it up with Wolverine's listing it should go:

Colossus, Dazzler, Havok, Longshot, Rogue, Storm
AF 61
*M/AGE@ 4
UX 232

Psylocke
XF@ 3
*M/AGE@ 4
UX 232
"May the Light shine forever!"
Michael
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Re: Marvel Age Annual #4

Post by Michael »

In UX 245, Alex suggests that he go to Madripoor with Peter and Longshot and Logan remarks that they're not old enough to go there. That seemed to be indicating that Alex, Peter and Longshot haven't been to Madripoor yet. Maybe their appearance was intended to be in Logan's head.
Jason Doty
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by Jason Doty »

Just off the cuff, In my opinion, If they just teleported in to pick up Logan, It does not necessarily mean they spent any time there. I think both references could stand. Just because I had a layover in Chicago, doesn't mean, I've actually experienced the city.
metaldragon
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by metaldragon »

Jason Doty wrote:Just off the cuff, In my opinion, If they just teleported in to pick up Logan, It does not necessarily mean they spent any time there. I think both references could stand. Just because I had a layover in Chicago, doesn't mean, I've actually experienced the city.
I agree with Jason. I think the writing team's intent with the story was to have all the X-people actually appear. Going by the contrived and bizarre appearances of everyone else.
"May the Light shine forever!"