Genevieve Cross and Dragon Circle

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

metaldragon
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Genevieve Cross and Dragon Circle

Post by metaldragon »

Genevieve Cross became the host body for Andromeda Attumasen in DRSTR3 3. For some reason her appearance there is missing from her listing. As Andromeda's spirit was magically bonded to her by Dr. Strange, (I'm guessing similar to Ghost Rider & Zarathos, etc?) she should probably get BTS listings for Andromeda's appearances.

CROSS, GENEVIEVE (Andromeda)
DRSTR3 3 (begin add)
DRSTR3 4
IM@ 10/3 - BTS
XF@ 4 - BTS
AWC@ 4 - BTS
T@ 14 - BTS
FF@ 22 - BTS
DAMCON3 4 - BTS
M/CP 121/4 - BTS
N 49 - BTS
N 50 - BTS
N 52 - BTS
N 53 - BTS
N 55 - BTS
N 58 - BTS
N 59 - BTS
N 60 - BTS (add all up to here)
N 61
N 62

After this point, I'm not sure if she's still bonded with Andromeda. Can anyone tell me if they were separated after N 62 or not?

I'm less familiar with the fate of the other members of Dragon Circle who were bonded to Valkyrie, Manslaughter & Interloper. Speaking of Valkyrie... You have Genevieve Cross listed as one of Valkyrie's names. That is incorrect. Valkyrie was bonded with Sian Bowen in DRSTR3 3, not Genevieve Cross. I suppose Sian's listing should look something like this:

BOWEN, SIAN (Valkyrie)
DRSTR3 3
DRSTR3 4
BK2 3 - BTS
BK2 4 - BTS
T 454 - BTS
M/CP 168/4 - BTS
GR3 80 - BTS
GR3 81 - BTS
XFOR '97 - BTS
VAL 1 - BTS
XFOR 74 - BTS
HCAT 3 - BTS
DEF2 4 - BTS
WM3 5-FB - BTS
T2 81 - BTS
T2 82 - BTS
T2 83 - BTS

Since Valkyrie was killed in the T2 story, yet Valkyrie has appeared after that, does anyone know if it was Sian Bowen who died there? Or was Valkyrie separated from her sometime before that?

The last two members of Dragon Circle would be Roger Loomis (Manslaughter) and Will Fanshawe (Interloper). Manslaughter has made at least one more appearance after DRSTR3 4, not sure about Interloper. Anyone know if they are still bonded? If so:

LOOMIS, ROGER (Manslaughter)
DRSTR3 3
DRSTR3 4
CAGE 13 - BTS
CAGE 14 - BTS

FANSHAWE, WILL (Interloper)
DRSTR3 3
DRSTR3 4
"May the Light shine forever!"