Black Widow in Silent War

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

robfj
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Black Widow in Silent War

Post by robfj »

After my complicated New Avengers and Dr Doom suggestions, here's a simple little correction from the same neck of the woods.

I was looking up what the Mighty Avengers did between MA 11 and World War Hulk. Everything seemed to mesh together except for Black Widow's list:-
MA 11
CA5 27
SILWAR 5
NW4 2
A:I 3
GSA2 1
H3 112 in WWH

Comparing it with the others, SILWAR 5 is in the wrong place, and the correct sequence should be:-
MA 11
CA5 27
NW4 2
A:I 3
GSA2 1
SILWAR 5
H3 112 in WWH

No other MAv member, not even Iron Man, is in all these issues, so there's no simple proof that this sequence is now correct. But it is now consistent with the complete set of the other MAv'ers. For example Wasp has:-
MA 11
A:I 1
A:I 2
NW4 2
GSA2 1
SILWAR 5
WWH:ADAMCON 2 in WWH
and the Iron Man list has CA5 27 right at the beginning. And they're all in SILWAR 5 except Spider-Woman(Veranke).

The only weak point is A:I 3 because BW is the only MAv'er in that issue. The Calendar has A:I 3 (1-6.3) immediately after the end of #2 (it contains 2 continuations). But then the Black Widow section (6:4-7:3) is later, with the NW4 issues including #2 in between. And they *are* disjoint events. So unless there's any reason against that my proposal stands as it is.