New Universe chronology

Chronology issues surrounding the non-Marvel Universes/Timelines.

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

lkseitz
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

New Universe chronology

Post by lkseitz »

Since the New Universe has now been added to the checklist, I thought I'd point out that a gent known as Firebomb has already done a chronology of the New Universe, although I haven't verified any of it. Also, I did chronological analysis of all the Untold Tales of the New Universe as they came out. (If you want me to repost them here, I can.)
Lee K. Seitz
Slowly adding insignificant characters to the MCP
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Universe chronology

Post by Col_Fury »

If only to keep it active:
lkseitz wrote:There's also Justice's (John Tensen) appearances in Spider-Man 2099, but I cannot speak authoritatively on those.
Anyone have the books handy to check?
-Daron Jensen
michaelyuri
Big Bad
Big Bad

Post by michaelyuri »

Col_Fury wrote:If only to keep it active:
lkseitz wrote:There's also Justice's (John Tensen) appearances in Spider-Man 2099, but I cannot speak authoritatively on those.
Anyone have the books handy to check?
John Tensen is pulled into 2099 through Jordan Boone's Virtual Unreality portal in Spider-Man 2099 #12. He is originally referred to as the "Net Prophet" and only regains his memory gradually. He's listed under Net Prophet in the 2099 chronologies: http://chronologyproject.com/phpbb2/vie ... f=5&t=3357

I'm pretty sure Marvel's official position is that this is the "real" John Tensen from the New Universe.
-Mike
Creelman
Henchman
Henchman

Post by Creelman »

If analysis of New Universe titles is still needed, I'd be happy to throw my hat in the ring. I've already done the full 12 issues of Kickers, Inc. and plan on doing the rest for my own information.
-Dan
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Col_Fury »

Please!

Thanks, Creelman!
-Daron Jensen
Creelman
Henchman
Henchman

Post by Creelman »

Creelman wrote:If analysis of New Universe titles is still needed, I'd be happy to throw my hat in the ring. I've already done the full 12 issues of Kickers, Inc. and plan on doing the rest for my own information.
Over a year ago I posted issue analyses and chronologies for all the original New Universe issues to the "Issue Analyses" forum. I just finished with Quasar 31 (where Quasar travels to the New Universe, meets members of DP7 and gets the Star Brand). Nothing New U related has been added to the chronology section. Should I repost all the New U analyses and chronologies here along with the added Quasar issue?
-Dan
Russ Chappell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Russ Chappell »

Thanks for bringing this oversight to my attention. I'll try to get to it, this weekend.
I can't promise you that things will improve, if we make changes;
I can promise you that they won't improve, if we don't.

Adventures in the Marvelous Zone! A Girl's View of the Marvel Universe