INFO NEEDED -- Strikeforce: Morituri #16 & 26

For communicating with your fellow chronologists with off-topic stuff.

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

JephYork
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

INFO NEEDED -- Strikeforce: Morituri #16 & 26

Post by JephYork »

This is an odd request, but I could use some info ASAP. How many pages is Strikeforce: Morituri #16?

Comics.org says 23, the Unofficial Handbook says 22, and my researcher for the Strikeforce: Morituri vol.2 TPB says 21. I need a definitive answer and I need it in the next few hours if possible. :( Please don't check bootleg online scans -- please check a copy of the actual physical printed book.

To a lesser extent, I have questions about the page counts of #14-15 and #17-20 ... if anyone would like to count those for me too, that would be wonderful.

Also: who drew the four pin-ups in Strikeforce: Morituri #26? They're uncredited, but does anyone recognize the art style? Does anyone have low-res scans that they can post, so I can see the art style?

I'm hoping to get the layout for this TPB finished today and submitted to Marvel before the Christmas holiday hits, but I've run into some SNAFUs in the research and I don't own the original issues to check. Thanks, guys!

-Jeph!
Ross
Big Bad
Big Bad

Re: INFO NEEDED -- Strikeforce: Morituri #16 & 26

Post by Ross »

Still need this? I have the originals.
JephYork
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Re: INFO NEEDED -- Strikeforce: Morituri #16 & 26

Post by JephYork »

Hi, Ross. I actually got the info on Friday, then got caught up in holiday bustle and forgot to close the thread. Thanks, though!

-Jeph!