Euroforce?

For communicating with your fellow chronologists with off-topic stuff.

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

lettsmonster
Big Bad
Big Bad

Euroforce?

Post by lettsmonster »

Can someone please give me some information on this comic book? i can't find it in Overstreet or several online searches. Iron Man apparently had appearances in issues 1 and 4, but I am at a loss on finding this. Thanks for the help! Lettsmonstefr
Somebody
Director
Director

Re: Euroforce?

Post by Somebody »

lettsmonster wrote:Can someone please give me some information on this comic book? i can't find it in Overstreet or several online searches. Iron Man apparently had appearances in issues 1 and 4, but I am at a loss on finding this. Thanks for the help! Lettsmonstefr
There's some analyses in Archive 60 here. Note that the series itself was Italian (both in publication and in language) and called Europa.
Midnighter
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Re: Euroforce?

Post by Midnighter »

Somebody wrote:
lettsmonster wrote:Can someone please give me some information on this comic book? i can't find it in Overstreet or several online searches. Iron Man apparently had appearances in issues 1 and 4, but I am at a loss on finding this. Thanks for the help! Lettsmonstefr
There's some analyses in Archive 60 here. Note that the series itself was Italian (both in publication and in language) and called Europa.
Europa was the name of the book, a five number (0/4 mini, in each number there was a story of Euroforce (the European division of the SHIELD) and a story of Gemini, an Italian group of superheroes, settled in Milan. I remember Iron Man appearing in Euroforce...

http://www.comicvine.com/europa/49-36218/