HELLO, DAREDEVIL!

For communicating with your fellow chronologists with off-topic stuff.

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

chrissy
Minion
Minion

HELLO, DAREDEVIL!

Post by chrissy »

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to mention that in my blog, Adventures in the Marvelous Zone, this week I meet Daredevil, the Man Without Fear. I like him, but to me it seems there's a lot of deja vu going on.

Do you agree...or am I off base?

Do you agree...or am I off base?

Join me in the Marvelous Zone, I would love to know what you all think! :D
Chrissy
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Re: HELLO, DAREDEVIL!

Post by Paul Bourcier »

Hey, Chrissy.

Your blog is so enjoyable to read for an age-old fan like me who's read tons of comics and knows about not only what *will* happen to our favorite characters but also what *has* happened, thanks to a bunch of flashbacks and continuity implants that shed more light and introduce more complexity into established canon. It's refreshing to see these comics again through "virgin" eyes. I especially liked your sense of deja vu regarding Daredevil.
Paul B.
chrissy
Minion
Minion

Re: HELLO, DAREDEVIL!

Post by chrissy »

Thank you so much for your comment, Paul! When Russ and I started this blog, we had two goals: to provide a forum for "newbies" to Marvel to go through the comics along with me (a sort of "Comics 101")---and also, to give established fans an opportunity to reconnect vicariously with their initial experiences. You know how it is when you take a little kid to Disneyworld? You tend to see it differently, through the eyes of child---which may not be your perspective, if you visit without kid in tow. I'm glad to be that kid. It makes my day to get your confirmation that one of our goals is being met! Thanks!
Chrissy