Franklin Richards: Not-So-Secret Invasion 1

Here's where you report issue analyses of any issue in any universe or timeline.

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Franklin Richards: Not-So-Secret Invasion 1

Post by Col_Fury »

Franklin Richards: Not-So-Secret Invasion #1
July, 2008

Appearances:
Franklin Richards, H.E.R.B.I.E., Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Thing, Skrull

Synopsis:
Pg1-pg5
Franklin’s acting strangely, so H.E.R.B.I.E. follows him around. When confronted, ‘Franklin’ zaps H.E.R.B.I.E.. The real Franklin appears and traps the other Franklin, who reveals himself to be a Skrull. The Skrull teleports away and Franklin tells the revived H.E.R.B.I.E. to clean up the mess.

References:
It would have been nice of Franklin bothered to tell his parents about the Skrull, maybe the full Skrull Invasion could have been avoided…

Franklin Richards: Not-So-Secret Invasion #1/2

Appearances:
Franklin Richards, H.E.R.B.I.E.

Synopsis:
Pg1-pg5
Franklin’s watching Krakatoa vs. Mondotron when his lizard eats some radioactive stuff and grows to super-size. Franklin & H.E.R.B.I.E. get in a giant robot suit and put the lizard to sleep by rubbing it’s belly.

References:
Green grass and trees in Central Park.

Franklin Richards: Not-So-Secret Invasion #1/3

Appearances:
Franklin Richards, H.E.R.B.I.E.

Synopsis:
Pg1-pg5
Getting ready for his soccer game, Franklin avoids temptation in his father’s lab by not grabbing a pair of super-kicking cleats. He does however, grab the wrong soccer ball. Later the day at the game the ball hatches a baby dinosaur, and Franklin & H.E.R.B.I.E. catch it in the goal’s net.

Franklin Richards: Not-So-Secret Invasion #1/4

Appearances:
Franklin Richards, H.E.R.B.I.E., Squid Kid

Synopsis:
Pg1-pg5
Franklin’s working on his homework when he gets a call from Squid Kid. Franklin thinks he’s introuble so he and H.E.R.B.I.E. shoot over to help out. As it turns out Squid Kid is getting married, and when the ceremony is over H.E.R.B.I.E. reminds Franklin of his homework.

Franklin Richards: Not-So-Secret Invasion #1/5

Appearances:
Franklin Richards, H.E.R.B.I.E., Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Thing, Wizard(Bentley Wittman), Roberta

Synopsis:
Pg1-pg5
The Wizard has defeated the Fantastic Four! They’re trapped and powerless until H.E.R.B.I.E. come along and saves the day with Roberta’s(the robot receptionist) help.
-Daron Jensen