Punisher: Little Black Book 1

Here's where you report issue analyses of any issue in any universe or timeline.

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Punisher: Little Black Book 1

Post by Col_Fury »

Punisher: Little Black Book #1
August, 2008

Appearances:
Punisher(Frank Castle)

Synopsis:
Pg1-pg4pn2: one night
Posing as a chauffeur, the Punisher drives a woman named Vette to a party.
Pg4pn3-pg4pn4-FB: 20 years ago?
Vette’s dad is killed. Later, she looks at his headstone.
Pg4pn5(of 6)-pg9pn1(of 6): same night as pg4pn2
The Punisher and Vette go to a party. Some bouncers almost recognize the Punisher, but his brilliant mustache disguise fools them.
Pg9pn2-pg11pn3-FB: earlier that day
After getting dressed, the Punisher convinces Vette to get him into a party by showing her ‘client list’ to her. He wants to take care of Carlos Ramirez, a drug lord and cop killer. When she realizes she has no choice, she agrees.
Pg11pn4(of 6)-pg32
Vette distracts Carlos while the Punisher takes care of the bouncers. The Punisher then takes care of Carlos… with lots of bullets. The two make their way out of the party. The Punisher shoots more bouncers while Vette goes outside and tries to steal a car. It doesn’t work and she’s assaulted, but the Punisher comes out and kills her attackers. Her gives her back her client list and leaves.

References:
Green leaves, no weather to speak of.

Vette has been looking for her client list for ‘a week’. Therefore, the Punisher has been seeing for at least that long. So yeah, there’s that.

This could really go anywhere for the Punisher, so I’ll say before issue 50 or after the current arc finishes up.
-Daron Jensen
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Re: Punisher: Little Black Book 1

Post by Paul Bourcier »

Thanks, Fury! I think I'll place this after the current PUN7 arc, at least for now.
Paul B.