Wolverine: Origins 30

Here's where you report issue analyses of any issue in any universe or timeline.

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wolverine: Origins 30

Post by Col_Fury »

Wolverine: Origins #30
Original Sin prelude
Original Sin Part 1
Original Sin Part 2
Original Sin Part 3
Original Sin Part 4
Original Sin part 5
January, 2009

Appearances:
Wolverine(Logan), Daken(Akihiro), Professor X, Sebastian Shaw, Ms. Sinister(Claudine Renko)

Synopsis:
Pg1-pg22
Wolverine & Daken fight until Xavier calms them down telepathically. Daken is shown to have been misled by Romulus and he joins sides with Wolverine after taking care of Shaw. Wolverine & Daken vow revenge on Romulus, Xavier tries to talk them out of it, they walk off to take care of business anyway.

References:
There are a bunch of dream-FlashBacks, but nothing new or placeable.

So… what’s going on with Ms. Sinister, anyway? Is it Mr. Sinister’s mind in a new body? Is it just his powers that’s been transferred to someone else?(who the hell is Claudine Renko, anyway? She’s escaping me at the moment) Does Ms. Sinister remember Mr. Sinister’s life? I probably wasn’t paying enough attention in earlier issues of X-Men: Legacy, and I’m now hip deep in the holiday retail season, and I’d rather keep up with new books instead of looking into this at the moment, so if anyone can fill me in I’ll be able to sleep at night. Thanks!
-Daron Jensen
dimadick
Major Player
Major Player

Re: Wolverine: Origins 30

Post by dimadick »

Col_Fury wrote:So… what’s going on with Ms. Sinister, anyway? Is it Mr. Sinister’s mind in a new body? Is it just his powers that’s been transferred to someone else?(who the hell is Claudine Renko, anyway? She’s escaping me at the moment) Does Ms. Sinister remember Mr. Sinister’s life? I probably wasn’t paying enough attention in earlier issues of X-Men: Legacy, and I’m now hip deep in the holiday retail season, and I’d rather keep up with new books instead of looking into this at the moment, so if anyone can fill me in I’ll be able to sleep at night. Thanks!
You haven't actually missed any issue of importance. In "X-Men Legacy" #214 (September, 2008), Mr. Sinister was searching for a new host-body for his mind and Amanda Mueller is trying to absorb his mind and powers into her own body while wiping out his personality. They both vanish by the end. Then the mysterious Miss Sinister was introduced. She has been given the name "Claudine Renko" but so far it has not been revealed what her exact relation to Nathaniel and Amanda is. She has some of Essex's powers but apparently not the memories and personalities of either older character. Sebastian Shaw certainly had to inform "Claudine" of the events of the battle in #214. You would think she would remember if she had the memories of one or two of the combatants.
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wolverine: Origins 30

Post by Col_Fury »

Ah. So I haven't missed anything, then. Well good, that means I'm just as much in the dark as everyone else. :)
-Daron Jensen