why are some entries out of date?

For communicating with your fellow chronologists with off-topic stuff.

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

tobyoryamcha
Hero
Hero

why are some entries out of date?

Post by tobyoryamcha »

why hasnt Venoms or eddie brocks chronology page been updated??
JephYork
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Re: why are some entries out of date?

Post by JephYork »

Because we're not machines?

I'm sorry, that was rude. Because there are a lot of comics to analyze, and Marvel just keeps making more. Also, some chronological determinations are harder than others.

We've got a list going of books that haven't yet been added to the MCP. That means we're aware of them and planning to add them as soon as we can. If you think any books are missing from both Venom's chronology AND this list, feel free to point them out to us...

-Jeph!
tobyoryamcha
Hero
Hero

Post by tobyoryamcha »

Sorry I didnt mean to insiunate anything I simply was inquiring if there was a specific reason for this. In fact Spidermans page only goes up to the Pulse 2 last i looked.

I assumed that the new ones would be in there and people would be struggling to find back issues as opposed to the other way round.

I would love to contribute but its catch 22 because i only know about them and all his apps through the MCP.

Love what you have done so far.
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Col_Fury »

Yeah, we're caught up to books from about the middle of 2004. And slowly moving forward... :)

Welcome to the Chronolgy Project tobyoryamcha!
-Daron Jensen
JephYork
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by JephYork »

Heh. Didn't notice you were a new member, tobyoryamcha. :oops: Welcome to the boards?

Yeah, the Admin has got 99% of the older stuff in ... but recent stuff can have more complicated chronology issues than older stuff, and we recently went through a period where we prioritized some older gaps instead of staying current with the modern-day stuff. We'll get there. Please do let us know if you have any specific questions...

-Jeph!
Somebody
Director
Director

Post by Somebody »

tobyoryamcha, I moved your Venom post to a new thread in the Marvel Universe forum - Venom BTS question - because that's the forum to ask that sort of question in. Don't look for old threads to bump - if the question hasn't been answered already, just open a new thread.