Questions about some titles on the non-canon list

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Giant Ant
Henchman
Henchman

Questions about some titles on the non-canon list

Post by Giant Ant »

I was checking the non-canon list on the FAQ, and would like some details on why the following books were included ;

Carnage : It's A Wonderful Life
- Why is this considered non-canon?

ClanDestine vol.1 #9-12
-I know these issues were later retconned as a dream, but shouldn't the dreamer at least receive a BTS appearance?

Dragon's Claws
-Death's Head appeared in this serie, so shouldn't it count as an alternate future/timeline, similar to Days Of Future Past or any of the countless others?

Marvel Super Hero Island Adventures
-I read this book last week, and, albeit a bit silly, I don't see why it couldn't be considered canon. Anybody knows?

Wolverine : Global Jeopardy
-I have never read this one, but am curious as to what keeps it from being canon?

Thank you very much
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Questions about some titles on the non-canon list

Post by Col_Fury »

If I remember right, Global Jeopardy had the Savage Land in Africa instead of Antarctica... or something. :|
-Daron Jensen
Peter Fabricius
Big Bad
Big Bad

Re: Questions about some titles on the non-canon list

Post by Peter Fabricius »

Col_Fury wrote:If I remember right, Global Jeopardy had the Savage Land in Africa instead of Antarctica... or something. :|
I just looked through it. There is no mention of the Savage Land being in Africa. Ka-Zar and Shanna are in Africa, but that is all
Only three weeks on the job and already I live for seeing his forehead turn that shade of pink.