Agents of Atlas: ONGOING TITLE

Press releases and upcoming events that might affect the Marvel Universe and its chronologies. Use Spoiler warnings!

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Somebody
Director
Director

Agents of Atlas: ONGOING TITLE

Post by Somebody »

Remember the mini it took 48 posts to hash out an analysis for? Well, get ready for more: http://comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=17380 :)

Jeff Parker's still the writer, but Leonard Kirk's staying on Captain Britain, so there'll be a different artist (TBA).
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Agents of Atlas: ONGOING TITLE

Post by Col_Fury »

Oh HELL YES.
Color me excited! :D
-Daron Jensen
JD
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by JD »

Also : PUNISHER WAR ZONE. Ennis & Dillon. Weekly in December. Oh yes...
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Col_Fury »

Also: Greg Pak replac(es) Iron Man: Director of SHIELD with a new book starring Jim Rhodes' armored alter-ego War Machine.

Aha! I say. :) For our purposes, that would leave us with Iron Man: Director of SHIELD as IM4 and Invincible Iron Man as IM5. Nice & Neat!
-Daron Jensen
Somebody
Director
Director

Post by Somebody »

Col_Fury wrote:Also: Greg Pak replac(es) Iron Man: Director of SHIELD with a new book starring Jim Rhodes' armored alter-ego War Machine.

Aha! I say. :) For our purposes, that would leave us with Iron Man: Director of SHIELD as IM4 and Invincible Iron Man as IM5. Nice & Neat!
I don't know why you're linking to that, since you run about 50:50 on it at best :) [IIM's first arc is pre-SI, as Matt Fraction's confirmed elsewhere
Spoiler:
since he's said that Extremis is gone as of now, thanks to the skrull anti-Extremis virus he was dosed with, and he still has it in the first IIM arc. Also, the "offness" Tony mentions in the first issue is meant to be a precursor to that.
, so that would mean you'd have a listing for Rhodey, and probably for Tony as well, that goes IM5/IM4/IM5. And the two series ARE running side-by-side for six/seven months. That's a long trail-off to be calling them sequential]
JD wrote:Also : PUNISHER WAR ZONE. Ennis & Dillon. Weekly in December. Oh yes...
Uh... wasn't that announced yoinks ago as Ennis/JRJr?
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Col_Fury »

50:50 is the story of my life. :wink:
-Daron Jensen
Somebody
Director
Director

Agents of Atlas: Preview pages

Post by Somebody »