"Butch" Character in PWJ 12

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

MentalMinutiae
Supporting Character
Supporting Character

"Butch" Character in PWJ 12

Post by MentalMinutiae »

This is my first post, hopefully this is the right Forum for posting questions about character chronologies / appearances (looks like it to me from the descrips) Please inform me if I have the wrong forum and apologies in advance:

I was logging in my copy of Punisher War Journal Vol. 1 #12 and noticed that the MCP includes the character "Butch" (of the Bratpack / Fatboys).

I do not see Butch in this Punisher comic. There are photographs of a kid shown in panels on Pg. 17 & 20 that bear a resemblance, but he is identified as Jacob Hunt (son of Forrest Hunt).

Can Butch be removed from the character list for this comic or else identified as in the book by someone else?

Just a bit of minutiae.
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: "Butch" Character in PWJ 12

Post by Col_Fury »

No worries, you're in the right Forum.

Sadly, I don't have Punisher War Journal 12 to check, so I wouldn't be able to help you. Anyone else?

Welcome to the boards, MentalMinutiae!
-Daron Jensen
Peter Fabricius
Big Bad
Big Bad

Post by Peter Fabricius »

I just looked through Punisher War Journal Vol. 1 #12, and I can't see Butch of the Fatboys anywhere in it.

I think that this appearance can be removed
Only three weeks on the job and already I live for seeing his forehead turn that shade of pink.
MentalMinutiae
Supporting Character
Supporting Character

Post by MentalMinutiae »

Thanks Peter! Exciting to be a part of this forum, as I use the chronology ALL the time for my comic book reading needs ;)