Hero

Can anyone tell me what happened in the following,

Post by tobyoryamcha »

spider-woman #11

hulk #4 (1999)

code of honour #4

death3 (thats death heads volume 3) #4

iron man #306

apparently venom appears in all of these but from my previous research on venoms apps i reckon these must be holograms robots impersonators or whatever, can anyone confirm that for me who owns those comics or can rule them out?

thanks, toby
RLG
Hero
Hero

Re: Can anyone tell me what happened in the following,

Post by RLG »

Venom is not in IM 306, nor does the MCP list him as being in that issue. However, I can confirm that Venom does appear (and is listed in the MCP as being) in IM 301-302.
tobyoryamcha
Hero
Hero

Post by tobyoryamcha »

thanks for the confirmation.

I know mcp doesnt, but I was looking at comic vine because MCP only goes up to a certain point and is then not updated, as i was looking at others to buy and make my own chronology list i saw it said 306, I know he appears in the other two I own them. I thought maybe he appears in one panel reacting to tony's innocence or something but if you swear he is not in it at all then Comic-vine is wrong and you are right.

The others were all from there as well and he does appear in some capacity, but i dont know if it is a hologram or something.
John Simons
Big Bad
Big Bad

Post by John Simons »

tobyoryamcha wrote:spider-woman #11
Nope. Spider-Woman is fighting in a dreamplane against a kid who imagines a villain that's a combo of Rhino, Venom, and Doc Ock. No real Venom.
hulk #4 (1999)
Don't see him
code of honour #4
Okay, Venom does appear in one panel of this, as part of a montage page. It's just a generic pose, it could literally be from any Venom appearence. Maybe that's why it doesn't show up in the MCP; he just standin there. But technically I guess you would have to call it an appearence.
death3 (thats death heads volume 3) #4
I couldn't bring myself to read this, it looked too awful, but it appears to take place on an alternate future earth, and I don't see Venom around in any case. BTW Death3 is really the name of the miniseries, it's not Death's Head v3.
iron man #306
Technically RLG is incorrect, Venom does appear in the issue, but it's in a Tony Stark nightmare. No actual appearence.
"Jessica, whatever you do...don't contradict the continuity! They'll eat you alive! They'll. Eat. You. Alive!"
tobyoryamcha
Hero
Hero

Post by tobyoryamcha »

thanks so that Was an AU in deaths head and then retconned out? just want to be sure.

As for call of duty what is the nature of the montage is it like memories of a character of stuff that was going down in real time?