Minor Peter Parker appearance in Daredevil # 43

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

ytsejammer
Minion
Minion

Minor Peter Parker appearance in Daredevil # 43

Post by ytsejammer »

Daredevil # 43 (August 1968) has a brief (one panel appearance) by Peter Parker, which doesn't appear to be included in his MCP listing.
I'm not sure where it would appear in Spider-man's listing. My guess would be about ASM 59-60.
Any ideas?
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Re: Minor Peter Parker appearance in Daredevil # 43

Post by Paul Bourcier »

I'm not seeing the appearance. Can you provide a page and panel number?
Paul B.
ytsejammer
Minion
Minion

Post by ytsejammer »

Page 18, panel 3. He's the photographer taking a picture of the DD/Cap fight. Not refered to by name, but certainly looks like him.
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by Paul Bourcier »

Ah, there he is. It sure looks like Pete. He even has a line of dialog. Funny, though, this appearance is not mentioned in any of the Indexes. This means that either it's an oversight or it's not him.

If it is Peter, he's here between ASM@ 5 and ASM 63, in early September of his sophomore year at ESU.
Paul B.
ytsejammer
Minion
Minion

Post by ytsejammer »

Paul Bourcier wrote:Ah, there he is. It sure looks like Pete. He even has a line of dialog. Funny, though, this appearance is not mentioned in any of the Indexes. This means that either it's an oversight or it's not him.

If it is Peter, he's here between ASM@ 5 and ASM 63, in early September of his sophomore year at ESU.
Thanks Paul. I'm inclined to go with it being an oversight, after all he does look very much like him and is doing the Peter Parker photographer bit.
I'm surprised nobody's spotted it before, but then I've read that issue a number of times over the years, but only seen it this week!

Steve