Jubilee's last name

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

JephYork
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Jubilee's last name

Post by JephYork »

And hey, while I'm naming everyone ... where did Jubilee's last name, Lee, get confirmed?

Her first name, Jubilation, was given in X-Men Annual #13. Her last name IS present in her 1992 OHOTMU Master Edition entry, but NOT in her OHOTMU Update '89 entry.

Anyone know where it was first said on-panel?

-Jeph!
DonCampbell
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Jubilee's last name

Post by DonCampbell »

jephyork wrote:And hey, while I'm naming everyone ... where did Jubilee's last name, Lee, get confirmed?
. . .
Anyone know where it was first said on-panel?

-Jeph!
I have no idea as to the issue numbers but I remember a storyline in Wolverine (or was it Uncanny X-Men? Or X-Men?) in which Jubilee got caught up in some time-travel craziness. It was during this adventure that she learned that her parents were killed because their murderers confused them with their next-door neighbours who also had the same last name.

However, I can't swear that that was the first in-story mention of her last name, it's just the first that comes to mind.

Don Campbell
Peter Fabricius
Big Bad
Big Bad

Post by Peter Fabricius »

Wolverine calls her Jubilation Lee in the second story of Uncanny X-Men Annual #14, on page 52 (4th page of the story) panel 5
Only three weeks on the job and already I live for seeing his forehead turn that shade of pink.
JephYork
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by JephYork »

Thanks!

-Jeph!