X@ 3 placement problem

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Hazanko
Minion
Minion

X@ 3 placement problem

Post by Hazanko »

Necromancing this thread because I'm having a similar problem with X@ 3, which by MCP's current standing has Jubilee casually wandering the mansion just after her emotional departure in UX 318. And if that scene in 318 is meant to take place just after the Phalanx affair, should XU 6 really be wedged in between those stories?
Last edited by Somebody on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Split from "Uncanny X-Men Annual #18 placement problem" thread
Somebody
Director
Director

Re: X@ 3 placement problem

Post by Somebody »

Just to let you know, I split this from the "necromantic" thread because stuff gets added/changed in reverse order of the last post, not of the original posting. Since this wasn't disputing Jeph!'s placement of that stuff, leaving it in the same thread would only delay the changes there being made.

IOW - if in doubt, start a new thread :)
Hazanko
Minion
Minion

Re: X@ 3 placement problem

Post by Hazanko »

Ah, I guess years of being encouraged on other boards to use the search bar before starting a new thread doesn't really apply here. :)

Re-reading my above post, I feel I should clarify. Currently Jubilee's got this order:

JUBILEE/JUBILATION LEE
UX 318
X@ 3
BSHP 1
XCAL 83-BTS
M/HOL 1994-BTS
GENX 1

I'm disputing that placement for X@ 3 because Jubilee appears to be a regular resident of the mansion in that story, but she ostensibly left for the Massachusetts Academy in UX 318. I'm not sure if I'd have the same problem with her next three appearances, as I haven't had a chance to look those over yet.

Tangentially I mentioned XU 6 up there in reference to a scene in UX 318 Jeph mentioned in the other thread:
UX #318 features a meeting between Prof. X, Cyclops & Phoenix that seems to occur immediately after the Phalanx affair ends
Scott & Jean are currently said to appear in XU 6 between Phalanx Covenant and UX 318, and that just seems unnecessarily awkward to me. Though looking again now, I see that Scott appears in ASMU 6 and they both appear (with Beast and Storm) in C2 17, all between PC and UX 318.