X-characters after "Utopia" & "Exodus" - where?

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

JephYork
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Re: X-characters after "Utopia" & "Exodus" - where?

Post by JephYork »

1) Get hired by the Index.
2) Get access to scripts.
3) ???
4) PROFIT!

-Jeph!
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by Paul Bourcier »

Heh, heh. So it's all a plot to hire Index writers. You want the secret scripts, you need to contribute. Now it all makes sense. The only folks who care about this stuff would be good contributors! :yepp:
Paul B.
JephYork
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by JephYork »

Okay -- I'm wrapping this up and getting ready to send the final Index entries for "Utopia" in. If anyone knows of any last-minute appearances of Cipher, Ink, Joanna Cargill, Glob Herman, Lorelei Travis, Meld, Nekra or Rhapsody, SING OUT QUICK!!

And thanks!

-Jeph!
Somebody
Director
Director

Post by Somebody »

jephyork wrote:Weapon Omega
Nearly forgot this... as of the DX mini (where, unsurprisingly, they've all appeared), he's just "Omega" (he dropped the "Weapon" in dialogue, and all the captions have gone with it).
JD wrote:Random idea : maybe this is Bliss, that Morlock who got Jean Grey's appearance way back in UX 260-ish ? NATION X #1/3 establishes that she's still around.
I'd buy that for a dollar.
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Posts split from X-Men Watch begin here

Post by Paul Bourcier »

Jason wrote:
X-Force no.25 (Wither, Banshee, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Magneto, Psylocke, Stepford Cuckoos, Thunderbird)
Who's the blond who says "This is insanity, Summers" on page 4, panel 3?
Last edited by Somebody on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged into this topic to (a) prevent confusion about Diamond Lil/Bliss in future and (b) prevent discussion posts from getting lost once the Watch is purged
Paul B.
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Re: X-Men Watch

Post by Paul Bourcier »

X-MEN: SECOND COMING shows images of the three casualties of Selene's attack -- Onyxx, Meld, and a young woman with red hair and a yellow mask around her eyes. Who is that woman? Is it Diamond Lil, whose death was depicted off-panel in NATION X #3/3? If so, then Selene's attack occurred 40 days after Lil's arrival on Utopia, as per the day count in NATION X #3/3.
Paul B.
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by Paul Bourcier »

Jason wrote:
X-Men: Second Coming no.1 (Cable, Dr. Nemesis, Madison Jeffries, Rogue, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Cannonball, Colossus, Storm, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Sub-Mariner, Stepford Cuckoos, Vanisher, Domino, Ariel-BTS, Warlock, Karma, Sunspot, Magma, Cypher, Sunspot, Moonstar, X-23, Magik, Archangel, Pixie)
Who's the dark-haired woman sitting to Namor's left at the meeting? It looks like Aurora, but she's not supposed to be on Utopia.
Paul B.
Somebody
Director
Director

Post by Somebody »

Paul Bourcier wrote:X-MEN: SECOND COMING shows images of the three casualties of Selene's attack -- Onyxx, Meld, and a young woman with red hair and a yellow mask around her eyes. Who is that woman? Is it Diamond Lil, whose death was depicted off-panel in NATION X #3/3? If so, then Selene's attack occurred 40 days after Lil's arrival on Utopia, as per the day count in NATION X #3/3.
Uh... didn't Diamond Lil die on-panel in X-Force itself?

And, yes, it is she, who was also the woman we were puzzling over before and nearly had down as Bliss, apparently.
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by Paul Bourcier »

Somebody wrote:
Uh... didn't Diamond Lil die on-panel in X-Force itself? And, yes, it is she, who was also the woman we were puzzling over before and nearly had down as Bliss, apparently.
Yes, indeed! That unidentified redhead in XFOR3 22 next to the injured Iceman had to have been Diamond Lil. (Nice of them to identify her, eh?) nd, yes, she did die on panel -- page 4, panel 2 of XFOR3 23, a victim of Mortis. Thanks, Somebody.
Paul B.
JD
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by JD »

>>> Who's the dark-haired woman sitting to Namor's left at the meeting?

That woman is a blonde, from what I can see. Based on recent prominence, I'd say Dazzler (who've been seen in a similar costume in recent issues of Uncanny).
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by Paul Bourcier »

JD wrote:
That woman is a blonde,
Hmm. We see her in two panels, and it looks like light shining off dark hair to me. Is it just me, or does the uncertainty of identities in recent issues make y'all crazy too? I'm getting a little tired of ensemble shots in which the art makes characters indistinctive and the narration doesn't help identify folks.
Paul B.
JephYork
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by JephYork »

Bumping this sucker up -- there are still a few characters who, back when I put Index #13 together, didn't have any post-Exodus appearances.

That may have changed by now, and I'd like to add those new next apps to the Index TPB. But I haven't been following the X-books very closely, so I have no idea if any of these folks have appeared again:

Cipher, Ink, Joanna Cargill, Glob Herman, Lorelei Travis, Nekra, Rhapsody.

Have any of them turned up anywhere since "Exodus"?

-Jeph!
Michael
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by Michael »

Nekra and Cargill showed up in UX 528- I'm not sure if they showed up in any issues before that.
Last edited by Michael on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by Paul Bourcier »

I have Cargill in NM3 14 and UX 528, and Nekra in UX 528. Cipher appears in DOOMWAR #1.
Paul B.