Identifying characters in UX 524

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Identifying characters in UX 524

Post by Paul Bourcier »

Jason Doty wrote:Uncanny X-Men no.524 (Magneto, Maddison Jeffries, Karma, Shadowcat, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Emma Frost, Cyclops, Archangel, Dazzler, Northstar, Wolverine, Psylock, Magma, X-23, Cable, Moonstar, Cannonball, Sub-Mariner, Danger, Gambit, Anole, Trance, Pixie, Cypher, Dr. Nemesis, Dr. Rao, Beast, Rockslide, Storm, Professor X, Domino)
X-Men: Hellbound no.1 (Magik, Nightcrawler, X-23, Wolverine, Psylocke, Colossus, Archangel, Cable, Cyclops, Dr. Nemesis, Karma, Moonstar, Cannonball, Pixie, Anole, Dazzler, Northstar, Trance, Gambit)
Jason, where do you see Moonstar in UX 524? I thought at first that the woman in the bottom right corner of page 2, panel 1 was her, but the costume doesn't match what Dani wears in X-Men: Hellbound #1.
Last edited by Somebody on Sun May 23, 2010 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split from X-Men Watch
Paul B.
Jason Doty
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Re: X-Men Watch

Post by Jason Doty »

Paul page 4, panel 4 and 5 not including the recap. She's with Cannonball behind Cable and Hope.
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by Paul Bourcier »

I see. Thanks, Jason. So who IS that woman in the bottom right corner of page 2, panel 1?
Paul B.
JD
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by JD »

The dark-haired girl in the midriff-baring black/grey costume ? Looks like X-23 to me.
As for the blonde in a New Mutants uniform next to her, considering that Magik isn't available, that must be Magma.
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by Paul Bourcier »

Thanks, JD. Maybe it's just me, but with so many mutants depicted with slight and ever-changing costume variations and different artist interpretations, it's getting hard to distinguish them sometimes.
Paul B.