Spider-Man PSA giveaway questions

For communicating with your fellow chronologists with off-topic stuff.

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

JephYork
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Spider-Man PSA giveaway questions

Post by JephYork »

Hi, all. I need some quick answers on certain Spidey giveaway comics. Does anyone own these?

Amazing Spider-Man: Skating on Thin Ice #1 is only 22 pages. What's on the final two interior pages? What's on the inside front cover, inside back cover and back cover?

Amazing Spider-Man: Double Trouble #2 is only 22 pages. What's on the final two interior pages? What's on the inside front cover, inside back cover and back cover?

Amazing Spider-Man: Hit and Run #3 is only 22 pages. What's on the final two interior pages? What's on the inside front cover, inside back cover and back cover?

Amazing Spider-Man: Chaos in Calgary #4 has 3 "Right-Riders" ad/strip pages. What is this? Are they characters, products, services? Are these "ads" or just info pages? Also, where are they in the book? Should I assume that they're on the final two interior pages, plus the inside back cover? What's on the inside front cover and back cover?

Amazing Spider-Man: Dead Ball #5 has a train safety page, "block parents" ad and wheel safety page. Where are they in the book? Should I assume that they're on the final two interior pages, plus the inside back cover? What's on the inside front cover and back cover?

Amazing Spider-Man on Bullying Prevention has a 1-page message. Should I assume that it's on the final story page? What's on the inside front cover, inside back cover and back cover?

Also, can anyone give me the specifics on "Spider-Man vs. the Prodigy"? How many pages is it? Any 2-page spreads? How many extras? What are the extras? What's on the inside front cover, inside back cover and back cover?

Thanks!

-Jeph!
michel
Director
Director

Re: Spider-Man PSA giveaway questions

Post by michel »

Amazing Spider-Man: Skating on Thin Ice #1 is only 22 pages.
What's on the final two interior pages? : Marvel Bullpen Bulletins and Marvel Subscription Page
What's on the inside front cover, inside back cover and back cover? ad for Fleer Ultra, ad for Game Genie, ad for Super Nintendo's Chuck Rocks

It's exactly the same pages for Double Trouble #2 and Hit And Run #3

Amazing Spider-Man: Chaos in Calgary #4 has 3 "Right-Riders" ad/strip pages. What is this? Are they characters, products, services? Are these "ads" or just info pages? Also, where are they in the book? Should I assume that they're on the final two interior pages, plus the inside back cover?

It's sub-titled "Tips, Equipment, Rules, Safety, Smarts !", these strips give tips for bicycle riders. Right-Riders seems to be a Canadian organization.
1st page is page 16 (in between pages 11 and 12 of the story)
2nd page is page 18 (in between pages 12 and 13 of the story)
3rd page is page 25 (in between pages 18 and 19 of the story)

What's on the final two interior pages? : Nintendo's Metroid ad and train safety page
What's on the inside front cover, inside back cover and back cover? ad for Bauer skates, ad for Jell-o and "The Road To Adventure" strip (Spidey tells bicycle riders they must learn the rules of the road)