Attendees at Cap's funeral

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Attendees at Cap's funeral

Post by Paul Bourcier »

I could use some help identifying attendees at Cap's funeral in Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America -- Iron Man [#5]. Several SHIELD agents are in attendance. Aside from Sharon Carter, who are they? Is one supposed to be Gabe Jones?

In the big two-page spread, we see members of the V-Battalion in the third row on the right -- I believe that's Roger Aubrey and Elizabeth Barstow, but I don't know who the other elderly woman is to the right of Barstow. Is the bald guy next to her supposed to be Robert Frank Jr.?
Paul B.
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Attendees at Cap's funeral

Post by Col_Fury »

That looks a bit to young too be Gabe Jones to me, unfortunately. I think they're just generic SHIELD agents.

Could the other V-Battalion woman be Paulette Brazee(the 2nd Citizen V and wife of the original)? Is she still alive? And yeah, that could be Robert Frank, Jr.
-Daron Jensen
jannepie
Big Bad
Big Bad

Re: Attendees at Cap's funeral

Post by jannepie »

Wasn't Nuklo (Robert Frank Jr.) lost in some adventure with other V-Battalion super agents? Have they come back yet? There was some other bald (non-superhuman) member, but I can't remember if he was lost in the same process.

I read somewhere in the Internet that Civil War: Battle Damage Report mentions Topspin. If he was lost in the same adventure with Nuklo (IIRC they lost their big ship the Vanguard there), that could mean they're back.

The V-Battalion also had this other elderly lady, Martinez, but I don't know if she's alive.