Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

LordZorn
Hero
Hero

Hulk questions

Post by LordZorn »

Ringmaster I Question

Guys:

Although I no longer have XFOR-1, it seems to me I remember that only Ringmaster II and his Circus of Crime are pictured waiting at a bus station or the like, waiting for a lift to the next gig. However, you list Ringmaster I as also appearing in this issue. Is my memory correct??? TIA
LordZorn
Hero
Hero

General Ross Question/IM:IA

Post by LordZorn »

Guys:

Although I have not checked the source material recently, it seems to me I remember General Ross' appearance in IM:IA was listed by the author(on the back-cover Appendix) as being after H 1. Yet he is listed as appearing there after H 6. Is there a reason for this??? TIA
LordZorn
Hero
Hero

Hulk: Rolling Thunder Question

Post by LordZorn »

Guys:

Though I have not read this book, I am puzzled why there appear to be two listings for it on the HULK page, one after M/TU 27(the original) and one further back after SENTRY2 3-FB.Could someone please explain the reason for this move/anomaly??? TIA
Russ Chappell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: General Ross Question/IM:IA

Post by Russ Chappell »

LordZorn wrote:Guys:

Although I have not checked the source material recently, it seems to me I remember General Ross' appearance in IM:IA was listed by the author(on the back-cover Appendix) as being after H 1. Yet he is listed as appearing there after H 6. Is there a reason for this??? TIA
I don't have the book in front of me, so I ask: is the back-cover Appendix designed to give specific appearance locations. Does it seem to do this for other characters?
I can't promise you that things will improve, if we make changes;
I can promise you that they won't improve, if we don't.

Adventures in the Marvelous Zone! A Girl's View of the Marvel Universe
Russ Chappell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hulk: Rolling Thunder Question

Post by Russ Chappell »

LordZorn wrote:Guys:

Though I have not read this book, I am puzzled why there appear to be two listings for it on the HULK page, one after M/TU 27(the original) and one further back after SENTRY2 3-FB.Could someone please explain the reason for this move/anomaly??? TIA
Somewhere within the last two weeks, I saw some Rolling Thunder placement suggestions here on the Forum, but I can't find it now. Am I dreaming, everybody?
I can't promise you that things will improve, if we make changes;
I can promise you that they won't improve, if we don't.

Adventures in the Marvelous Zone! A Girl's View of the Marvel Universe
Somebody
Director
Director

Re: Hulk questions

Post by Somebody »

Did you mean Hulk: RAGING Thunder?
LordZorn
Hero
Hero

Re: Hulk questions

Post by LordZorn »

Somebody:

Yes sir,I did mean that.I apologise for the inconvenience. That link you provided, though, did nothing to solve the other mystery at hand: who planted the seeds of doubt in Russ's mind about his placement of Hulk: Raging Thunder.