Index #3.4 questions -- HELP! NEED ANSWERS ASAP

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

JephYork
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Index #3.4 questions -- HELP! NEED ANSWERS ASAP

Post by JephYork »

Folks, there's a few chronology conundrums I need solved, before Index 3.4 goes off to the printers.

I know the board's been quiet lately, and a lot of you are hybernating, lurking or just not actively chatting it up ... but i REALLY NEED SOME HELP on these.

Please -- can anyone pitch in before Friday?!

WOLVERINE #103 - a one-panel flashback of Elektra learning martial arts, set after her father's death but before she climbs the Chaste's mountain. What issue is this scene from? Or, is it a new scene?

LOGAN: SHADOW SOCIETY - this story is set in the past, shortly (weeks/months?) before Wolverine gets kidnapped by Weapon X and given his Adamantium. It's before FF #1; a 12-to-14 year old Warren Worthington III appears. Hellfire Club soldiers also appear -- what are other guards' chr last and chr next appearances?

WOLVERINE #118 - a one-panel flashback of Professor X behind an angry Wolverine, with his hand on Wolverine's shoulder. From the context of the narration, and Wolvie's yellow costume, it's the early days of the X-Men. What issue is this scene from? Or, is it a new scene? (I don't need to find a panel where Prof. X *literally* rests his hand on Wolvie's shoulder. Just a scene where he's counseling an angry Wolverine, and hopefully making his point, will do.)

WOLVERINE #126 - Hydra agents' last app?

WOLVERINE #128 - generic Hand ninjas' next app?

WOLVERINE #131 - Hydra agents' next app?

That's it! Have at it, guys -- any and all help would be gratefully appreciated! Thanks in advance!

-Jeph!
JephYork
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Re: Index #3.4 questions -- HELP! NEED ANSWERS ASAP

Post by JephYork »

HEY YOU GUYS

-Jeph!
JLH
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by JLH »

Hell if I know! But I do gotta ask, what happens if you don't get answers to these? (I suggest stating "See: issue 7 for more info")
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by Paul Bourcier »

I offered some ideas about Wolverine #126-131 in another thread...
Paul B.
JephYork
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by JephYork »

(I suggest stating "See: issue 7 for more info")
No. We need to figure it out now.
I offered some ideas about Wolverine #126-131 in another thread...
You did. Okay, I'll consider those definitive lasts and nexts for Hydra unless someone else points out any others.

According to the Handbook, the Hand's next notable adventure after W2 #126-128 was testing Junzo Muto to see if he was worthy to be their leader. Junzo first appeared in 2000's NW2 #5, so I'll look through those issues to see where the Hand pops up. But -- W2 #128 was in 1998 ... did the Hand really not appear anywhere else in all of 1999?

-Jeph!
JLH
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by JLH »

JephYork wrote:
(I suggest stating "See: issue 7 for more info")
No. We need to figure it out now.
...What you mean "we", Kemosabe?
JephYork
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by JephYork »

Nobody knows of any Hand ninja appearances between 1998's W #128 and the 2000 Junzo Muto NW2 arc?

-Jeph!