Who is N'Gabthoth?

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Who is N'Gabthoth?

Post by Col_Fury »

N'Gabthoth is listed here as appearing in Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD (the '89 series) #15-19 and BTS in Deathlok #3, which is the same chronology as N'Gami, a Wakandan scientist.

I see N'Gami in NF, AoSHIELD #15-19 (as well as #12-14, but that's a different topic) but I'm not seeing anyone named N'Gabthoth.

Does N'Gabthoth appear in Deathlok #3? He's listed as BTS, the same as N'Gami, so he probably wouldn't be on-panel. Is he name-checked or something?

Glancing at the Appendix's Master List, the only N'Gabthoth listed there is a demon ("agent of Shuma-Gorath") from Marvel Premiere #6.

I'm starting to think we have an error in our N'Gabthoth listing…
-Daron Jensen
John Simons
Big Bad
Big Bad

Re: Who is N'Gabthoth?

Post by John Simons »

I see what you're implying here. You think that Shuma-Gorath has somehow gained access to the Project and inserting bogus listings about his minions to sow discord and chaos on this plane. That guy is soooo evil!
"Jessica, whatever you do...don't contradict the continuity! They'll eat you alive! They'll. Eat. You. Alive!"
Russ Chappell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Who is N'Gabthoth?

Post by Russ Chappell »

John Simons wrote:You think that Shuma-Gorath has somehow gained access to the Project and inserting bogus listings about his minions.
Hmmm.... I hate it when that happens.
I can't promise you that things will improve, if we make changes;
I can promise you that they won't improve, if we don't.

Adventures in the Marvelous Zone! A Girl's View of the Marvel Universe