WWH:GC 2 FB's

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Russ Chappell
Site Admin
Site Admin

WWH:GC 2 FB's

Post by Russ Chappell »

I'm looking for placement suggestion for some of the flashbacks in World War Hulk: Gamma Corp 2.

FB 1 (5 - 7)
Nichole Martin's son is killed on the freeway by collateral damage from the battle between Hulk and Abomination. The scene takes place in Florida.

FB 2 (8 - 9)
Timothy Wilkerson suffers damage in utero during a rampage in a mall by Hulk. Takes place in Ontario.

FB 3 (10 - 11)
A few days after FB 2, Jim Wilson leaves his Harlem home, saying he'll stay with friends in New Mexico. Hulk is reported to be in New Mexico.

Does anyone have any thoughts on placements for Hulk, Abomination and Jim Wilson?
I can't promise you that things will improve, if we make changes;
I can promise you that they won't improve, if we don't.

Adventures in the Marvelous Zone! A Girl's View of the Marvel Universe
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: WWH:GC 2 FB's

Post by Col_Fury »

For FB 2, Hulk was in Canada in at least Incredible Hulk #180-181, and probably issues surrounding that. I have no idea if he was close to Ontario, though.

It's been a while since I read Gamma Corp. How old is Jim Wilson? Is this supposed to be before he met the Hulk? If so, it'd probably be before H2 131. If that's the case, then FB 2 would be well before H2 180, since FB 3 is a few days after FB 2.

Where did Abomination's first appearance (TTA 90/2-91/2) take place? Is it in Florida?
-Daron Jensen
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Col_Fury »

Also, I just noticed that Mister Gideon (Gideon Wilson), who appears in WWH:GC 2-FB (the same FB that Jim Wilson appears in), has a typo in his cronology.

Gideon appears in CA 277/2-FB, not CA 277-FB as we currently have it.
-Daron Jensen
Michael
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by Michael »

Col_Fury wrote: Where did Abomination's first appearance (TTA 90/2-91/2) take place? Is it in Florida?
The problem is that it took place on a top-secret military base that Ross was in charge of. You would think that there wouldn't be any civilians nearby.
Starman
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by Starman »

Russ Chappell wrote:FB 1 (5 - 7)
Nichole Martin's son is killed on the freeway by collateral damage from the battle between Hulk and Abomination. The scene takes place in Florida.
Hulk and Abomination fight each other in Florida during Incredible Hulk vol. 2 #195 and #196. In #195 at Wonderland, an amusement park, and in #196 at the Kennedy Space Center. Between the issues they had a truce and travelled between the two locations, but as Hulk is a bit short fused they could have had a short fight between issues before they continued the truce, so maybe the flashback would fit here somewhere.
Russ Chappell wrote:FB 2 (8 - 9)
Timothy Wilkerson suffers damage in utero during a rampage in a mall by Hulk. Takes place in Ontario.
The Hulk has been in Canada several times, but I couldn't find any time he's been in the Province of Ontario.
- Stefan
Pro Wrestling (NES):
The super space-traveller Star Man wears a mask and a costume with a color palette that no human being alive would be caught dead in. With his awesome back flip kick to the face and flying head butt, he's the fan-fave.
Russ Chappell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Russ Chappell »

Thanks, guys.
I can't promise you that things will improve, if we make changes;
I can promise you that they won't improve, if we don't.

Adventures in the Marvelous Zone! A Girl's View of the Marvel Universe