How many X-Men has Wolverine had sex with?

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

JephYork
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

How many X-Men has Wolverine had sex with?

Post by JephYork »

In Wolverine (2010) #8, several X-Men telepathically journey inside Wolverine's mind, where they see doors marked "faith", "self-loathing", "hopes & dreams", "sexual fantasies", "Weapon X secrets", etc.

One of the doors is marked "X-Men I've had sex with."

How many X-Men HAS Wolverine had sex with? The only one I can think of is Domino, in New X-Men Annual 2001.

Is there anyone else? Can you guys help me compile a list of confirmed partners?

-Jeph!
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How many X-Men has Wolverine had sex with?

Post by Col_Fury »

Wasn't it implied that Wolverine and Storm "had a good time" in Uncanny #246?

What exactly was going on between Wolverine and Mystique in that motel in Wolverine v2 #51?

Why do I know these off the top of my head?
-Daron Jensen
Somebody
Director
Director

Post by Somebody »

Col_Fury wrote:Wasn't it implied that Wolverine and Storm "had a good time" in Uncanny #246?
It's certainly implied that they've, to use your words, "had good times" in the Danger Room in the past in the most recent issue of Wolverine & the X-Men.

I'm sure there was an implicit reference to Wolverine and Psylocke having had sex during their travels - after she ended up in Kwannon's body - soon after Revanche turned up. Can't recall the issue offhand though, sorry.
Kevin W.
Director
Director

Post by Kevin W. »

"Wolverine: The Best There Is" #7-12 (the final story arc before that title was cancelled) has Wolverine and Dazzler of all people beginning a relationship with each other (mostly flirting, at first). Issue #12 (the conclusion of the story arc) ends back on Utopia island, with Wolverine sneaking into Dazzler's bedroom at night, with Dazzler in some negligee, and the two drawing close to each other, with Dazzler turning out the light before they kiss. Even though that's how the story ends, and we never see them actually "do the deed" (and Jason Aaron wasn't going to reference this event in his run on the regular Wolverine title, in which Wolverine was supposed to be dating Melita Garner around that time), I think you can add Dazzler to the list.

It's like every single James Bond movie which ends with James Bond "claiming his prize" for a job well done, as the credits begin to roll...

I never thought I'd see Dazzler and Wolverine as a couple...
Keeping track of Bendis References since 2001!