Daimon Hellstrom appearances

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Frans
Big Bad
Big Bad

Daimon Hellstrom appearances

Post by Frans »

Finally I've read all of Hellstorm's "recent" appearances . AFAIK the discussion in the link below never got a final placing or I'm not capable enough to find it... Also specific topic is locked so wasn't able to reply on it.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6246&p=36238&hilit=venom#p36238

How to place all Hellstorm's appearances in chronological order? And please please don't give me explanations as "Hellstorm switches between hero an villain all the time, so what's your problem" :D .

Appearances after Fear Itself: The Deep #4 in alphabetical order:
  • Fear Itself: The Fearless #6-12
    Journey into Mystery #633-636 and #640-641 and #645
    Mighty Thor #21
    New Avengers #31-34
    Vengeance #1-3 and #5-6
    Venom v2 #13.1,13.2,13.4,14
    Venom v2 #23-25
    Venom v2 #27.1
    Villains for Hire #0.1
    Wolverine and the X-Men #19
    Wolverine v4 #16
Apparently Hellstorm dies in New Avengers, so all other appearances should come before that. In Venom #23-25 he's a villain, who still works with the DOA and Sin (it's referred to in these issues). He's defeated and imprisoned by Venom (in these issues). In Venom 27.1 he's still in prison. In Fear Itself: The Fearless he switches from being a hero into a villain liaised with Sin and the DOA (see also the link). In Wolverine and the X-Men he's asked for a teacher's position. This is after crossover AvX so should come before New Avengers and I suppose he's out of prison. In Journey into Mystery he's not in prison. In JIM #640 he's not feeling well and much has happened since he's seen Loki the last time, too much evil. In JIM #636 he's wondering himself why he bothers trying to do the good thing at all. In Vengeance he's part of the New Defenders and is on the side of the heroes. In Villains for Hire he's simply asked if he's hired to help Black Panther against a monster. And yeah Wolverine #16, there's a whole topic on that one. It's just a question from Melita Garner, could be either way hero or villain. JIM #645 and Mighty Thor #21 are part of the "Everything Burns" arc; Hellstorm is delirious and ill here, but will soon recover according to Leah.

My chronology based on the above and general knowledge :wink::
  • Villains for Hire #0.1 (HERO)
    Journey into Mystery 633-636 (HERO)
    Venom v2 #13.1,13.2,13.4,14 (HERO)
    Fear Itself: The Fearless #6-12 (TURNING)
    Wolverine v4 #16 (NOT RELEVANT)
    Venom v2 #23-25 (VILLAIN)
    Venom v2 #27.1 (VILLAIN)
    Vengeance #1-3 and #5-6 (HERO)
    Journey into Mystery #640-641 (HERO)
    Journey into Mystery #645 (HERO)
    Mighty Thor #21 (HERO)
    Wolverine and the X-Men #19 (HERO)
    New Avengers #31-34 (DEATH)