Dai Thomas in UXM #449

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

loki
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Dai Thomas in UXM #449

Post by loki »

I've just read and re-read, and re-read again UXM #449 looking for Dai Thomas, as he's listed as appearing in there, both here and in the Uncanny X-Men Index, and I cannot see him anywhere. Others are welcome to double check (heck, I'd really like it if they did), but I suspect there's errata for the Index and that the listing on MCP should be updated to remove UXM 449.
Chris McCarver
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Re: Dai Thomas in UXM #449

Post by Chris McCarver »

Found a possibility but he's not specifically identified and he has no dialogue... on panels 5 and 7 of page 14, there's a guy who sort of resembles Thomas (light brown hair, heavy-set, brown raincoat) standing behind Alistaire Stuart in each panel (at the right edge of panel 5, and behind and to the right of Stuart in panel 7).
chris "mac" mccarver
world's angriest creative mind
get down with the sickness at
http://www.chrismccarver.com
loki
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Re: Dai Thomas in UXM #449

Post by loki »

Chris McCarver wrote:Found a possibility but he's not specifically identified and he has no dialogue... on panels 5 and 7 of page 14, there's a guy who sort of resembles Thomas (light brown hair, heavy-set, brown raincoat) standing behind Alistaire Stuart in each panel (at the right edge of panel 5, and behind and to the right of Stuart in panel 7).
Yes!!! That's him. I just kept missing him. Phew. Thanks for that - no errata.