Dazzler and AvX

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Frans
Big Bad
Big Bad

Dazzler and AvX

Post by Frans »

Maybe I've missed something. I'm much behind on my reading. Is there any explanation available for Dazzler's appearances in AvX?

- Dazzler leaves Earth-616 for her multiverse adventures in X-TREME X-MEN #1. This issue is after Schism but before Avengers vs. X-Men.
- Dazzler fights Avengers in the crossover AvX, don't know all the issues but I've seen for example WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN #11.
- Dazzler returns to Earth-616 and leaves again in X-TREME X-MEN #7.1. In this issue she doesn't know what happened with the Phoenix Force and all. Cyclops is free and camping near Utopia. Xavier is dead.

Haven't read the X-Termination crossover yet...

Don't know what to make of this all. Has anyone any thoughts or maybe read some interviews with writers that explain the situation?
Midnighter
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Re: Dazzler and AvX

Post by Midnighter »

It's impossibile for Dazzler being with the X-Men during AVX. He first return to Earth-616 only in X-Treme X-Men 7.1, after AVX (she meets Cyclops after the escape in AVX: Consequences 5), and she doesn't know anything about AVX (she believes that isn't her homeworld). I believe that some shapeshifter took her appereance during AVX.
Frans
Big Bad
Big Bad

Re: Dazzler and AvX

Post by Frans »

I've read the X-Termination crossover, but no escape there for Dazzler appearing in AvX. Anyone?