Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

DeadPool68
Supporting Character
Supporting Character

OHOTMU PROJECT***HELP NEEDED

Post by DeadPool68 »

Hi guys,
I'm working on an Excel file for more than 10 years now that combines every official handbook/files entry ever.
In my file there is name/real name/category (character, team, alien race, location, ...) and of course every handbook/files appearance.
I'm currently working on adding the pages number per entry, for the teams their member's list and for the characters their power grids.
However for making it complete a few entries are missing in my collections : some of the few ones published as extras in some TPBs/one-shots.
Why I don't have them ? Because there is not many comic shops in my area (I'm living in France), their delivery time is very long (I don't have received my Avengers Now! copy yet since december) and buying them separately on the internet cost me the double of their price because of the freight cost.
So I'm asking people here, your help for scanning me (if you want and if you can of course) the entries published in the following comics :

Avengers : Infinity Classic
Wolverine : First Cuts
Captain Marvel : In Pursuit Of Flight
Captain Universe : The Hero Who Could Be You
Defenders TPB #2
Fear Itself : The Fearless TPB
Journey into Mystery by Kieron Gillan tpb
Klaws of the Panther TPB
Magneto : Not a Hero TPB
Mystic Arcana HC
Rocket Raccoon : Tales from The Half-World
Secret Invasion : Infiltration TPB
Spider-Man : Through the Decades TPB
Thanos Redemption
Ultimate Power TPB
X-Men : Storm TPB
X-Men First Class Magazine
X-Men Legacy TPB : Lost Legions

Of course, If I can help you on the other hand somehow or sharing my work with you, it'll be an honor for me.

Thanks in advance for your concern and your help,

Harvey.
Russ Chappell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: OHOTMU PROJECT***HELP NEEDED

Post by Russ Chappell »

DeadPool68 wrote:So I'm asking people here, your help for scanning me (if you want and if you can of course) the entries published in the following comics :
It's possible that there's a language barrier here, and that by "scanning" you mean something else, but if you're asking people to use a computer peripheral to scan and post pages from the Handbooks, that would be, well, illegal, and a violation of the Forum's terms.
I can't promise you that things will improve, if we make changes;
I can promise you that they won't improve, if we don't.

Adventures in the Marvelous Zone! A Girl's View of the Marvel Universe
wolverine7230
Big Bad
Big Bad

Post by wolverine7230 »

Hey!

I would be very interested to see this spreadsheet of yours, and in return I have a website with the extra material from Wolverine: First Cuts for you:

http://bronzeagebabies.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... unter.html

I am in no way asociated with this site.

Many Thanks!

wolverine
zuckyd1
Henchman
Henchman

Post by zuckyd1 »

If you're looking for page counts, etc. you can find a lot of that information here: http://www.cxpulp.com/showthread.php?70 ... aster-List
I have most of the books you mentioned and would be happy to look up any specific information for you.