Shi'ar Warbird

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

intp
Big Bad
Big Bad

Shi'ar Warbird

Post by intp »

I'm curious, I just started reading some of the later issues of Astonishing X-Men via Marvel Unlimited (previously, I had only read through Whedon's run) and saw the character Warbird (Shiar warrior) and was wondering when she was introduced, but when I looked in the Project, I couldn't find an entry. Wondering why? According to one site, she first appeared in Wolverine and the X-Men # 1 (2011/12) so she apparently has been around a while. I also tried looking under A and N (for the name Ava'Dara Naganandini). Am I looking in the wrong place?
Last edited by Somebody on Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Character watches aren't for discussion, and you need a pretty strong reason to bump a two-year old thread to start with!
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Astonishing X-Men v3 #68

Post by Col_Fury »

She doesn't have a listing here yet. The MCP's only caught up to books from the middle of 2010. There are some series that are a little more current than that thanks to the chronologies provided by the recent Index series (Punisher, Ghost Rider and Wolverine), but we're making progress!
-Daron Jensen
intp
Big Bad
Big Bad

Re: Astonishing X-Men v3 #68

Post by intp »

Okay, thanks for the info. The project does great work and I used it all the time, but a lag is of course to be expected.