Living Tribunal

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

zuckyd1
Henchman
Henchman

Living Tribunal

Post by zuckyd1 »

Here are some missing appearances of the Living Tribunal and my suggested placements. (I hope I'm formatting this correctly.)

SWII 6
SWII 7
MEPHV 4
WIW
Q 37
Q 38

IW 3
WIW 11
Q 50
Q 57
---
SH 7
LPS 2
LPS 3

SH2 12

Since Last Planet Standing isn't 616, I placed it by publication date.
Also, according to the Living Tribunal's handbook entry, ROM 41 should be before WI? 32 and SS3 31 should be before WI?2 6.
Somebody
Director
Director

Re: Living Tribunal

Post by Somebody »

zuckyd1 wrote:Since Last Planet Standing isn't 616, I placed it by publication date.
Shouldn't it be in The Future, like the GOTG appearances (just +15 years rather than +1000!)?
vanhornluke
Major Player
Major Player

Post by vanhornluke »

Don't forget the Living Tribunal's appearance in Adventures of the X-Men #12, which may be his earliest appearance, or at least one of his earliest appearances.
zuckyd1
Henchman
Henchman

Post by zuckyd1 »

Somebody wrote:
zuckyd1 wrote:Since Last Planet Standing isn't 616, I placed it by publication date.
Shouldn't it be in The Future, like the GOTG appearances (just +15 years rather than +1000!)?
Probably. Although it's likely not the same future as GOTG. Plus, in light of recent events, it's not certain how much of a future existence the Tribunal actually has. Although a multiversal being such as him might not experiance time in the same linear fashion as other characters do.
vanhornluke wrote:Don't forget the Living Tribunal's appearance in Adventures of the X-Men #12, which may be his earliest appearance, or at least one of his earliest appearances.
Yes, I also didn't include Marvel Universe: The End #4-6 because that series also hasn't been analyzed here yet. Those three issues should probably go between T 41 and SH 7.
zuckyd1
Henchman
Henchman

Post by zuckyd1 »

zuckyd1 wrote:Marvel Universe: The End #4-6... Those three issues should probably go between T 41 and SH 7.
Confirmed by the online handbook bibliography.
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Col_Fury »

zuckyd1 wrote:according to the Living Tribunal's handbook entry, ROM 41 should be before WI? 32
That's… odd. ROM 41 was published a year AFTER WI? 32. Does ROM 41 involve time travel or something?
-Daron Jensen