Invisible Woman

Now

Boomerang
Overdrive
Speed Demon
Beetle (Janice Lincoln)
Shocker
the head of Silvermane
A young Overdrive is a wiz at mini stock car racing, winning races and making his old man proud.-FB
As a young man, Overdrive was a fan of the heroes, especially Spider-Man. He tries different methods to become one including spider-bites, mail-order super serum, and even blasting himself with Gamma Rays, which ends him up in the burn ward.-FB
Not being able to gain powers, he tries to learn martial arts, but is not very good and returns to racing. During a race, he is involved in a pile-up and ends up back in a hospital. There, he is approached by Mr. Negative, who wants to use him as a Guinean pig. Thinking many villains turn hero, he accepts.-FB
After escaping Mr. Negative's warriors and having a sexual encounter, earlier this evening, Beetle and Overdrive make a run for it and grab a school bus.
Earlier in the day, Speed Demon returns the puppy he stole from the mother and daughter.-FB
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Re: Superior Foes of Spider-Man v1 #14

Post by Paul Bourcier »

I see Reed and Ben (in red costumes) in the Fantasticar, but I don't see Sue there. (Is she invisible?) There's a trail of fire in the sky, but can we be sure it's Johnny? This story might have to occur after Johnny loses his power.
Paul B.
Jason Doty
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by Jason Doty »

(Is she invisible?)
That's why I included her. :lol:
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by Paul Bourcier »

The fire trail probably isn't Johnny.

Johnny loses his power before Original Sin.
Original Sin starts before this week's ASM3 6, which shows a male Beetle and Boomerang and Shocker hanging out in a bar.
SFSM involves a new female Beetle and Boomerang's betrayal of (and attempts to kill) Shocker.
Paul B.
Jason Doty
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by Jason Doty »

I think the entirety of Superior Foes, is set before Original Sin, over a short period of time. Otto is still Spider-Man in #11 terrorizing villains. Boomerang seems to be able to talk his way out of anything, so it does not surprise me that they are "friends' again at a later period.
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by Paul Bourcier »

I suspect issue #11 was a flashback issue, but I'd like to see if someone can conclude it should be in continuity with the rest of the series.
Paul B.